Chapter Twenty Six

| TAEHYUNG |

It was probably around lunch time when the young boy had finally woken up, the warmth he was experiencing the night was no longer there which brought a small frown to his lips.

But he shook his head, he knew that Jungkook liked to get up early because some days he has to do stuff and plus it was like it was wired into his mind now that he has to wake up early, doesn't matter the day.

Shaking his head, he got out of his bed with a stretch before he had a quick shower and brushing his teeth after.

He walked back into his room, towel wrapped around his body as he walked over to the bags that held his new clothes in them.

Today he decided he was going to wear a pair of skinny jeans which were ripped at the knee, a black polo shirt along with a red jumper that didn't have a hood over the top. He finished off this look with black trainers, a watch and a grey beanie on top of his head.

With a small smile, finally left the bedroom and made his way downstairs.

He walked straight into the kitchen where he saw Jin cooking food "Afternoon Jinnie hyung," he said, walking over to him with a small smile.

Jin turned his head, smiling at the boy "I see you finally woke up," he laughed before his face fell into a small frown "Why aren't you wearing your sling?"

Taehyung looked to his arm before shrugging slightly "I keep forgetting to put it on, plus is feels weird when I wear it," he explained.

This didn't make the males frown disappear though "How's your arm supposed to recover? Does it hurt?" He asked, putting down the things he was holding to inspect the boys arm and shoulder.

Taehyung just shrugged again "It does hurt but I am taking the painkillers Yoongi said to take, it helps with the pain sometimes."

"I don't care, you're supposed to be wearing your sling so it can help you to recover," the male replied, quickly turning the things off and dragging Taehyung out of the kitchen by his good arm.

"Jin," he whined "I'll be fine."

"When was the last time you had your sling on?" The other asked, completely ignoring Taehyung's comment.

Giving up with a small sigh, he replied with "I think Jungkook's room."

Now this grabbed Jin's attention straightaway "Jungkook's room? And what did you both do in there?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrow a little.

Taehyung glared at him with a small pout "We haven't done anything, all we've done is cuddled and maybe kissed a little," he replied with a small blush, looking away from him.

"Kissed? That's so cute!" He said, this making Taehyung look away in embarrassment slightly.

Both of them continued to talk about this for awhile until they finally made it to Jungkook's room, they both walked in spotting the younger's sling on the males nightstand.

Taehyung just stayed by the door, waiting for Jin to grab the sling.

Once the man had the sling, he walked back over to Taehyung before helping him put it back on with a small smile "That's better," he said "Now, I need to go back to finish the lunch. It'll be ready in like half an hour."

The boy nodded his head with a smile, watching as Jin walked away before frowning at his arm.

The sling was really uncomfortable, he didn't like wearing but he really didn't want to annoy Jin by taking it off again.