Chapter Five ✔

| JUNGKOOK |

Jungkook watched as Hoseok's team drove off back to the house while his men stood silently waiting for their next order.

When he knew they were out of sight, he turned around and looked at the bodies that lay un-moving on the hard concrete floor.

He folded his arms over his chest before he turned to look at his men "Namjoon and Bambam, clean up as much of this blood as you possibly can after shoving the men in the back of the van. Jimin and I will go and dispose of these bodies. Got it?"

"Yes sir," he heard before Jimin and himself walked over to the bodies, Namjoon and Bambam taking the hostages to the van.

Jungkook and Jimin went ahead and tied the heaviest rocks they could find onto the dead bodies, before moving them towards the edge of the docks.

Once they had all three bodies lying close to the edge, they kicked them off with one big kick. The bodies falling straight into the docks water with a loud 'splash'.

They stood there and watched as the bodies began to sink down to the bottom of the water with satisfied smirks on their faces.

They stood in silence for a moment, it soon being cut off by Jimin turning around to look at his boss "Why didn't you just kill the kid?"

Jungkook turned to look at him, a blank facial expression on his face "I think he could be some good use," he shrugged.

"I highly doubt he'll be any use to us Kook," Jimin said with a shake of his head.

A smirk rose to Jungkook lips as he sent the male a wink "I didn't say he'd be any use for us, did I now?"

Jimin snorted, a small chuckle leaving his lips as he gave the man a playful punch to his bicep "You dirty fucker, I doubt he'll let you use him like that."

"Trust me, he'll be begging for me within a matter of minutes," Jimin only laughed at that, patting the younger on the shoulder with a shake of his head.

"If you say so," he said "I bet that kid is still a virgin."

Jungkook only shrugged "Do I look like I care? He could be all used and I'd still have my way with him, have you seen what he looks like?"

Jimin just rolled his eyes with a small nod "But still, he looks barely legal."

"And do you think that's going to stop me?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

With a sigh, he shook his head "Well no, but don't go too hard on the kid."

"Whatever, you're not the boss of me," he said "I'm the boss of you."

Jimin just rolled his eyes before walking off in the direction of the van.

Jungkook took one last look at the water before he turned and follow Jimin back to the van where Namjoon and Bambam were waiting.

______

The drive back wasn't that long, probably about fifteen minutes from how fast Namjoon was driving.

Jungkook just sat quietly in his seat the whole way back, coming up with ways to torture his hostages but also thinking about the boy that had ended up in this mess.

He wasn't feeling guilty for bringing him back to the house; he was going to enjoy having a new play thing.

He just thought about how he looked, he had these most beautiful brown eyes, blonde hair with his brown roots coming out, but what him curious about the boy was his scuffed up shirt, jeans and trainers, but most importantly the bruises that where on his face.

Jungkook knew that they weren't from his men, the only thing that they did to him well what Hoseok did to him was break his arm.

Maybe he got into a fight earlier on in the day? But what does it matter? He doesn't care.

He doesn't care about no one, he only cares about himself.

He comes before anyone; no one can ever be put before him.

I guess you could say he was rather self-centred, he centres everything around himself and himself only.

People do get pissed off about that but what could they really do? Nothing, he was their boss and unless they felt like dying they'd say something.

These thoughts were soon shaken away once the van began to pull up outside the house, so you could say he was quick to walk towards the front door of the house once he had gotten out of the van.

He left the hostages to his men; he'd deal with them later on.

His main focus right now was the boy that he now also holds as a hostage, the boy that he wasn't going to let go.

But as he was about to go find Hoseok to ask him about the boy the male had walked straight past him.

"Hoseok!" Jungkook called the male stopping in his tracks before turning to look at his boss with a small nod.

"Yes boss."

"Where's the kid?" He asked.

"Jackson just informed me that Yoongi will be taking him for an x-ray, then he's going to get him bandaged up before he takes him up to the room you requested him to stay in," he replied "Oh, but before he does that, he wants to get him cleaned up in new clothes. I know that wasn't a request but you know how soft Jackson can get."

Jungkook did know how soft Jackson got, he along with the houses doctor and the houses chef aka Namjoon's husband both are the soft ones in this household.

They all shared a caring trait, but they all also had a trait for violence. The chef and the doctor only when violence is brought to the house.

Jungkook nodded his head "Let me know when he's in the room then, I'd like to pay him a special visit."

"Yes boss," he nodded "Well, I'll be on my way if that's all. Namjoon the clumsy bastard tripped and fell over a side table causing a vase to drop and break," he shook his head with a small eye roll.

"Alright, I'll be in my office," was all he said before Hoseok rushed off in the direction Namjoon would be in.

That man was never not knocking things over or hurting himself, he honestly wondered how his husband could even put up with him.

But with a shake of his head, he walked up the stairs and towards his office.

He guesses he'll get some paper work done before he goes and visits his special little guest.

He couldn't wait to see him.

So many things were running through Jungkook's head.

But there was one thing that stuck out the most within these thoughts.

He couldn't wait to ruin that sweet little boy.

His mind, his body and most importantly his soul.

He's going to turn him into the perfect toy.

Or so he thought.

But there was one thing that he didn't know, that 'toy' of his was going to end up meaning so much more to him in the near future.

______