Chapter Thirty Four

| TAEHYUNG |

Tears were streaming down the poor boys cheeks, screams wanting to leave his lips but couldn't from the cloth in his mouth and the tap on top.

He felt so helpless sitting in his chair while he watched two of his friends, his brothers die in front of his eyes.

The pain was real, he watched as they exchanged their very last words before Jackson lay still in Hoseoks arms.

No matter how hard he tried to free himself, his weak little body couldn't do it. The rope around his wrists bruising, burning and drawing blood every time he moved.

The creepy man who he finally found the name of was stood in the corner of the room, laughing as Hoseok had stood up from where he was on the floor.

Blood covered the males face from where Jackson had laid his hand on his cheek, blood of a clutched hand on his white shirt.

He watched as the man began to raise his gun, aiming at the hysterically laughing man who stood there not even moving to grab his own gun.

But something caught Taehyung's eyes, a man was walking slowly through the door with his gun raised at Hoseok.

More tears formed in his eyes as he tried to make eye contact with Hoseok, but the man was refusing to look at him.

Screams being muffled as he tried to signal to the man that someone was behind him, but he was too late.

Three shots could be heard in the building, he watched as the blood began to rush out of Hoseok's mouth and three patches forming to show he was bleeding.

Taehyung was shaking his head as he cried, the pain in his body was long forgotten as he watched Hoseok fall to the floor.

He didn't hear what the male had said, but after he spoke he watched as the life drained from his friends eyes before dropping to the floor next to his lover.

The man just continued laughing in the corner, not paying attention to his surroundings. This man was a fucking lunatic.

But everything happened so quickly, the guy who had just killed his best friend dropped dead to the floor as he watched Jungkook and some others rushing into the building.

He watched as the pain began to fill their eyes as they look at their two brothers lay lifeless on the floor.

He didn't know what had happened after that, everything was so overwhelming.

His head hurting from crying and the pain in his body growing to the point he passed out on his chair.

It wasn't till later that he was waking up in a bright room, a beeping sound could be heard in the distance.

His eyes blurred as he opened them, the bright light causing him to wince but he soon felt a reassuring squeeze on his hand.

Finally, he could see his surroundings but the first thing that left his lips where "Hoseok and Jackson," before a sob left his lips.

Taehyung felt arms wrap around him, a familiar scent filling him with warmth causing him to hug Jungkook tighter "I couldn't do anything!" He cried.

"I know baby," he heard him say "It's not your fault, it's all over now."

The younger only shook his head, his mind going back to a few hours prior.

He could still picture the life leaving his friends' eyes as he sat there not being able to do anything, they risked their lives just to save a stupid boy like himself.

Just knowing that made him hate himself even more, if it wasn't for him they would still be alive and happy.

They get married like Hoseok had planned and have kids as well, they'd have a happy life but now they're gone just because of him.

Just knowing that made him cry even more, hugging Jungkook tighter.

"Be careful beautiful, you'll rip the IV out of your arm if you hug me any tighter," he heard his boyfriend say.

Quickly, he pulled away to see that he did in fact have an IV drip attached to his arm along with bandages over his body.

But before he could even open his mouth he heard someone shout "Taehyung!" And then a body colliding with his as the person hugged him tightly.

Taehyung immediately knew who the person was "Jin!" He cried, hugging him back.

"I'm so glad your safe!" The male cried.

"I might be," he said "But Hoseok and Jackson aren't," he then whispered, more tears rolling down his cheeks.

He felt the male pull away from him, looking at him with a tear filled and confused facial expression "What do you mean?" He asked.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook only seeing him look down, just from that he knew that they hadn't told Jin yet.

Those three were really close, they were like brother who were always with each other when they could be and just that had him breaking into a sob as he cried out "They didn't make it."

He watched as Jin shook his head "No, that can't be true," he said "Please tell me it's not true," he cried.

"I wish we could Jin," he heard Jungkook say, his voice cracking.

Just hearing that Jin broke down, tears streaming down his cheeks from hearing that his two little brothers had just died "Why didn't anyone tell me?!"

"We wanted too," Jungkook said "But you looked so happy to know that Taehyung was back, we didn't want to tell you. I promise we were."

"Oh god," he cried "Why'd they have to take them? They're so young and still had a life."

Taehyung just sat, silently crying in his hospital bed.

The news was breaking everyone's hearts, they were the only two casualties that passed away that night.

They were the life of this household and they were taken away from them all, and it was all Taehyung's fault like his mothers death.

If he hadn't been alive, if he had just died then maybe this wouldn't of happened. The two sunshines of the household would be alive and happy.

They'd get their happily ever after, they'd have been able to get married and have the kids like they wanted.

But that wasn't going to happen now, they died trying to rescue Taehyung.

Everything always went bad when Taehyung was around, death always seemed to follow him.

If only it had been him.

______