Chapter Thirty

| TAEHYUNG |

Taehyung doesn't know how long he's been tied to a chair in a not so nice looking building, but from looking around it kind of looked like the inside of a barn but with no animals inside.

Well, I guess you could say one animal. That animal being Taehyung seeing he's the only one stuck in this horrible room, being kept and treated like an animal.

Other types treated like a toy people can play with.

It felt likes weeks he's been here even though it probably hasn't been that long, but the pain, the torture and the sexual harassment.

Disgusting hands touching and caressing his body, touching the places that shouldn't be touched by others.

The things they tried making him do, but every time he refused only getting hurt ten times worse.

With just being there within a small amount of time, his face and body was littered with cuts and bruises on his face and down the the lower half of his body.

They won't even tell him why he's there or what they want from him.

Everything just happened so suddenly, one minute he was happily talking to the next his vision going blurry and he's waking up in an unknown building.

His head throbbing from the hit it had taken by the unknown person.

When he finally got his vision back, there had been men surrounding him giving looks of lust, hatred and disgust.

There wasn't anything he could do, all he could do was cry, scream and wriggle around trying to get out of the things that bind him to his chair.

Different men would be in and out of the place he was being kept in, either beating him or feeling up his poor little body as they did things to him.

Things that he doesn't want to remember, but they were so fresh in his mind that it was hard to push them away.

He doesn't know how long it had been, but people slowly stopped visiting which he was thankful for.

It could have been a day but he wasn't sure, it was hard to tell time from where he was stuck with no clock's around or anything.

His stomach was grumbling, wanting to have food but they never brought him food they only gave him water so his mouth wouldn't be try but that didn't satisfy his hunger.

His body ached, his neck now stiff from the way he'd sleep when they all finally left him alone for the night.

He also shivered when wind came past him, his body drenched in water. It was their way of waking the poor boy up.

Taehyung would cry and cry wanting to be in his Kookie's arms again, but he felt like that would never happen.

Was the male worrying about him? Was he planning to come and rescue him? Or was he just using the poor boy?

Does he care that he's no longer there? Just thinking about all of this had the young boy crying all over again.

He just wanted to go back home, to be back with his new family and forget this even happened.

But he doesn't even know how long he's been gone, or if any of them even cared that he was no longer in their house.

All these thoughts were soon coming to an end when a man walked in.

This man was different, he'd never seen this one before. Probably a new tormentor.

Just thinking that made him cry more as he said "Please don't hurt me, I can't take anymore."

The man only laughed, walking closer to the younger boy before stopping in front of him with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Oh stop crying you big baby, half the shit that has happened to you isn't half as bad as what others get," the male scoffed.

Taehyung refused to speak, trying his hardest to stop the sobs leaving his lips not wanting to be hurt.

The room was silent, only the sounds of Taehyung's sniffles could be heard until the male finally spoke up "It's your lucky day today princess," the man said.

Taehyung looked up to see a sinister grin on the males face, this making him want to curl up into a small ball but he couldn't even do that "How?"

"A little bird told me that your boyfriend is coming," he replied, this immediately catching the younger's attention "Shame really, you'll get to watch him take his last breath you lucky bastard."

A small gasp left the boy's lips as he shook his head "That's not lucky! He won't die you asshole!" He cried.

"Are you sure about that? I predict in about an hour or so, he'll come bursting through those doors and before he can even get to you he'll be falling to the floor from a bullet to his heart, then you'll be next," the man grinned as he made a finger gun, faking a small motion of a gun going off.

"You're evil!" He shouted "Why are you doing this?"

The man shrugged "That bastard and his stupid little Mafia are getting in my way," he shrugged "I can't be assed to deal with them any longer, and having you here just brings them all to their finally breaths. It's great!"

Taehyung just shook his head, refusing to believe anything coming from this mans mouth.

His boyfriend was smart, he'd know not to come running straight through the doors right? They must have a plan, right?

Tears continued to roll down the younger's cheeks, because what if this man was right? He'd watch this man take his boyfriend's life right in front of him before he takes his life.

His life had finally started to get better but now it's just going to come to an end.

Why did his life have to be so cruel? 

"Now, I'll be back shortly because that's when the fun will truly begin," he said with a laugh, turning around before walking out of the room.

Taehyung still ignored the mans words, hoping that this was all just one big nightmare and that he'll wake up in his boyfriends arms.

But he know's that it's not a dream, the pain was to real for it to be a dream. He's being going through this for a few days now so he's know's that this wasn't a terrible nightmare.

In just a few hours he may not even be alive anymore.

And that scared him. 

______

Sorry this was shit.

And omg, I just watched this advert for Acnoc (acne cream) which stars Bass Suradej Pinnirat and Tae Darvid Kreepolrerk (They're from the BL Drama 2Moons) and Bass just looked as cute as ever.

The advert was weird but it was just great.

It sucks that the cast from season 1 of 2Moons won't be in the second season, I hate that. Sigh.

And if you don't know this drama again it's called 2Moons and it's a Thailand BL Drama with 12 episodes about a couple called Wayo (Bass) the adorable gay kid and Phana or P'Pha (God Itthipat Thanit) the pretty good looking 'straight' guy I guess.

I do recommend this series if you like BL drama's and if you like BL drama's feel free to ask me, I have a lot of recommendations like History2: Crossing the Line (Boundary Crossing). This is my favourite BL drama, like holy shit the couple Hsia Yu Hao (Fandy Fan) and Qiu Zi Xuan (Yan Ze Lu) are the fucking cutest and I'm looking forward to the movie for it which is hopefully coming out this year! 😍 

Okay, that's enough ranting for now. New update will be tomorrow and hopefully will be a lot better!