Chapter Twenty Five

| JUNGKOOK |

Jungkook awoke earlier than he normally would, wanting to understand more of the situation that had unfolded last night.

He know's that Taehyung didn't want him to know just yet, but Jungkook was a very curious man at the end of the day but he also wanted to know why such a man would hurt his precious boy.

The male couldn't help but to be curious about the situation, but he also wanted to understand the boy more even if he didn't want him to know the problem yet.

But also having this man in the building, he now had a new toy to play with while he let his other recover for awhile before he goes back to them.

Looking down, he could see the boy peacefully sleeping upon his chest with his little mouth open slightly as he let out small puffs of air.

The sight was absolutely adorable and the best part was that he was the only one who could experience such a sight, and hopefully others if you get his drift.

Not wanting to move just yet, he stayed laying down as he gently caressed the top of the boys head and played with his hair with a small loving smile upon his lips.

If someone were to walk in on this moment he'd have their eyes gouged out, no one was allowed to see a sight like this but himself.

Plus, he doesn't need people thinking he's gone soft even if some people have already seen the way he is around Taehyung.

All he needs to do is glare and threaten them a little and they'll completely forget about the situation. Ah, the power of being a power and terrifying man.

About 10 minutes passed before he finally decided it was the right time to get up, he pressed a small and loving kiss to the younger's forehead before he carefully slipped out from under him.

He made sure to wrap the younger's arms around the pillow he was sleeping on, knowing that he couldn't sleep well if he wasn't hugging something close to him.

He quickly made his was to the door, opening it up before taking one last glance at the sleeping boy with a smile then finally leaving his room.

Quickly, he made his way into his room and had a quick shower before he brushed his teeth and got dressed for the day.

A black shirt tucked into a pair of skinny jeans and pair of black timberland's, not wanting to wear any lighter colours just in case things get a little.. bloody.

Being happy with his clothing, he rushed out of his room and made his way downstairs only to see that Namjoon was already up.

He approached the man from behind, putting his hands on his shoulders as he shouted "What are you doing?"

The male jumped with a 'manly' scream, turning around while clutching his heart to only see it was Jungkook "Fucking hell Kook! You almost gave me a heart attack."

A laugh slipped past his lips as he pushed his hands into his pockets, shrugging his shoulders slightly "Shame."

The man only glared at him before speaking up "What do you want?"

"I need you to tell Tae that I'm sorry I left so early, I have business to attened to for the day," he said.

"Why couldn't you have told him?" He asked with a raised eyebrow "And you don't have any business scheduled for today?" He also asked, a hint of confusion laced it his voice.

"One Taehyung is still asleep seeing as it's still pretty early, and two I'm going to talk with this man I brought in last night, he has some sort of connection to Taehyung and I want to know what it is and I don't want Tae to know what I'm doing," he explained.

The older made an 'O' shape with his mouth, nodding his head in understanding "Got it boss," he nodded "Well, have fun with whatever you're going to do. I've got paper work to do."

"Have fun," he replied before turning on his heels and made his way outside, walking in the direction of this 'special house' that they had built out in the back.

It's not really house, more of a building with a few rooms that are used for hostages when they can't have them down in the basement.

Once he got to the door, he unlocked it with the keys that he had before walking into the building.

He forgot to ask which room the man was put in, but it didn't take him long before he was walking into the room held the ugly looking man.

The man was from the looks of it, sleeping awkwardly but then again he was kind of tied up so what options did he really have.

Looking round, he saw a bucket filled with disgusting water so he picked it up before chucking it over the man with a satisfied grin as he jolted awake.

The man was looking around with confusion before they finally settled on Jungkook, realisation crossing him before a sneer formed upon on his lips "Let me go you bastard!"

Jungkook just hummed then shook his head "No can do," he shrugged.

"I ain't done shit to you man, why the fuck did you bring me here huh?" He asked through gritted teeth, his body beginning to shiver from the cold room mixed with his soaking wet clothes.

He nodded "Of course, you haven't done anything to me but you have done something that I don't like," he shrugged.

"The fuck I do man?" He asked, glaring at the other.

"You're the reason my precious baby cried all night, the one who hurt him last night," he replied.

The man laughed, understanding who he was talking about "Who? The piece of shit? Ha! That fucker deserved everything I did," he sneered.

"Oh really?" He asked in fake surprise "What had he done? Must have been bad."

"Damn fucking right it was!" He shouted.

Jungkook hummed, crossing his arms across his chest "And tell me, what was so bad that you chose to torment him? When I found him he was black and blue with bruises as well as cuts, what did he do that made you beat him so badly?"

A small look of heartbreak ran through the mans eyes before going back to the burning fire that was there before.

"That.. That bastard killed my wife! His fucking mother! He deserved everything I did to him! He doesn't deserve the title of my fucking son, so give him back to me and I'll fucking sort him out!" He shouted.

A sudden rush of shock ran through the males body at what the man just said.

Had the boy really killed his own mother?

______

Hi. Hello. This is the last note I promise.

Just wanted to show you what book to expect when this is finished! :D

COMING SOON:

I'm pretty excited for this book and I can't wait to write and publish for you guys!!

I just hope you all stick around after this book and join the new journey that is soon to come!