Chapter Four ✔

| TAEHYUNG |

Taehyung was shoved into the front seat of a van next to two men that he didn't know, tears streaming down his face as he clutched his broken arm.

He was so confused.

He was so scared.

Why was this happening to him?

He doesn't know why that man didn't just kill him like the others, but he also doesn't know why he was keeping him as well.

It wasn't like he was going to tell anyone, he had no one to tell anyway.

Jackson who was sat next to the crying boy looked at him with a small frown on his face, he knows he shouldn't do it but he couldn't help himself.

Arms wrapped around Taehyung, pulling him into a warm chest.

A small cry of pain left his lips, but he cuddled into the man anyway. He knows that it could potentially be a stupid idea but he just felt really warm.

"I'm sorry," the man said as he ran his hand up and down the younger boys back in a soothing manner.

Taehyung just sobbed into the man's chest "I didn't do anything wrong," he cried "Why me?" He then cried.

Those sentence's we repeatedly leaving his lips as he cried, both men in the van looking at the younger boy with sympathetic facial expressions.

"We don't know, but you're just going to have to deal with it kid," the one driving the van said.

Taehyung didn't bother replying, he just continued to cry out of pain and out of fear.

The drive took half an hour, but soon the van was coming to a stop in front of a huge building.

Taehyung had stopped crying about fifteen minutes ago, small whimpers and sniffles leaving his lips instead.

Everyone got out of the van, the man who had his arms around Taehyung picked him up and carried him into the building.

"I'm going to take him down to see Doctor Min," the man holding Taehyung said.

"Alright, I'll stay here with Mark and JB and wait for the others to get back, I'll see you later okay?" The other man said to which the one holding the boy nodded.

Both men shared a quick kiss before Taehyung was carried through a few corridors before he was brought into a room that somewhat resembled a hospital room.

He was gently placed down on the bed, the man flashing him a small sympathetic smile "Doctor Min will be here soon, he'll help sort your broken arm," he said "I'm sorry that it happened, Hoseok can get a little rough sometimes.

Taehyung just curled up into a small ball, his eyes filling up with tears once more.

"What's your name? Mine's Jackson Wang," this so called Jackson said, pulling a chair up next to the bed.

"K-Kim Taehyung sir," he whispered with a small sniffle.

"That's a nice name," he smiled "But I'll call you Tae for short," he grinned but Taehyung just looked away.

"I'm sorry you were brought into this mess, but there's not much that we can really do now," he said with a small frown "You're stuck here now."

Just hearing that brought a small sob out of the younger boy; he didn't want to be stuck in this place.

"How old are you by the way? I'm twenty four," he said, trying his hardest to get a conversation going with the young boy.

"I'm s-seventeen," he whispered.

"Wow, you're quite young huh?" He said.

Before he could say anything more another man walked into the room wearing a white lab coat while holding a clipboard.

He had blue hair and he was also wearing glasses, a small gummy smile on his face as he walked over to the bed where Taehyung was curled up on.

The man looked at Jackson with a small smile "What's his name?"

"His name is Kim Taehyung and he's seventeen years old," he replied, not looking at him as he kept his eyes on the young boy.

The man nodded his head as he began to write it down "What happened to him?"

"He was seen walking the docks by Hoseok while we were infiltrating the Black Dragons drug collect, he was brought to the circle where we held the men hostage before being thrown to the ground where he fell badly onto his arm obviously breaking it," the man nodded his head as he wrote this all down before he looked at Taehyung.

"Hello Taehyung, I'm Doctor Min but you can call me Yoongi seeing as most people in this god forsaken place does," he says with a shake of his head "Is it okay if I can have a look at your arm?"

Taehyung hesitated but this man looked genuinely nice so he carefully sat up, allowing the man to take his arm.

A small cry of pain left his lips as Yoongi lifted his arm and rolled up the sleeve to have a look at his arm.

"Hm," he hummed "Looks like you have a lot of swelling around your elbow and down by your wrist here, your arm is also awfully bruised as you can see," he said as he inspected the arm.

"Do you have any other pain anywhere," he asked to which Taehyung nodded "Would you mind showing me?"

Taehyung again hesitated, slowly trying to pull his hoodie off along with his shirt before pointing to his shoulder.

Yoongi inspected his shoulder "You have some slight swelling around your shoulder and a nasty bruise, I'm going to take you down for an x-ray to see what the problem is and then we'll get you all sorted out, is that okay?" He asked with a smile.

Taehyung only managed to nod his head, tears rolling down his cheeks as he began to weakly and painfully pull his shirt back over his body.

"I would also like to ask, how'd you get the bruises on your face? And from what I saw when you took your shirt off you have some nasty bruises near your ribs, would you mind if I took a look at those as well when we get down to the x-ray room?" Taehyung only nodding his head, he didn't want to talk about it but at least he could maybe get it treated.

He went to get off the bed but the man named Jackson picked him up again.

He wasn't going to complain, his body ached.

He just hopes nothing else happens.

But this is Taehyung after all.

This is just the storm before he can finally have his sunshine and happiness.

______