Chapter 3| ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs

Comenzar desde el principio

"But her wike me daddy! She tell me I her friend!"

"I know baby, I know. But hey, maybe we'll see her around."

She nodded slowly getting off of the bed. "Ok.."

I hate to see my baby so sad, but I don't know if I could make this better.

"How about we go out for some-" I was interrupted by my phone ringing loudly.

Picking it up I saw Bria's birth giver and I rolled my eyes answering the phone.

"Bria bear here, mommy wants to talk to you." Once I said that Bria's eyes grew wide and she made her way over to me grabbing the phone right from my hands.

"Hi mommy! -yes daddy took my to see Ariana, she's so nice! -ok when can I see you again mommy?"

I could tell that she was excited to speak to her mommy. Finally. But sadly that didn't last long at all.

"Here you go daddy, I'm going to go play now." She whispered and I could tell she was sad.

I sighed placing a kiss on her forehead. "Alright darling you go ahead. When daddy is done we're gonna go out ok."

Once I noticed that she was gone, I rolled my eyes brining the phone up to my ear. "Feeding her lies as usual Elizabeth."

"Don't start that shit with me Y/N. Not today."

"Just admit you're way too invested in your boyfriend or whatever the hell he is to you, then your own damn child."

"Listen! I love my daughter alright!"

I couldn't help but laugh at that. If she loved her so much, why isn't she here for her.

"Oh yeah what a funny way to show it huh! You haven't thought about you daughter or even thought to stop by and see her in almost a year! She's about to fucking six years old!"

"What the hell ever Y/N. Tell me who the fuck this Ariana chick is! You better not have another female around my daughter!"

"Don't start that shit with me Elizabeth. Maybe If you would ever listen to your daughter then you would know exactly who she was!"

I can't believe she's really trynna put the blame on me here. Well really I can, but it still pisses me off.

"Let's not act like you deserve father of the year either."

"What?! Are you fucking kidding me right now, I'm doing way more than you have ever done for her, so don't tell how to raise her! You're not the one who has to deal with her crying late at night. You're not the one who has to wipe her tears, when she up wanting her mommy. You're not the fucking one that has to stay strong for her at times when you wanna beak down. I am."

"Oh please Y/N, save the bullshit. You're nothing and you're never going to be anything! You just better pray that I don't take her from you!" She screamed in my ear before hanging up.

Ok that stung a bit but it's nothing I haven't heard before.

I placed my head down into my hands. Asking god what I did to deserve this.

My name is Y/N Y/LN. I'm 30 years old and as you can see, I'm a single dad. Well I may as well be, Elizabeth, the woman I was just talking to is Bria's mom.

We met back about 10 years ago, both of us young and in love. At the time I was in college studying graphic design and on a football scholarship. She was going for a psychology major.

When she told me that she was pregnant I dropped everything to be with her. I dropped out of college and moved us out to New York. I didn't have much but I had a job, and I was gonna make sure that I was able to provide for her and my child.

But after she had Bria it was obvious that things weren't going to work out the way I had thought that they would. I found out she had been sleeping around in me and I was devastated she was the love of my life.

I'm not gonna lie to you, I was a fool then. I stayed with her though it and thought that maybe somehow I was the problem and that I could change things for us.

After maybe another year went by when Bria was only two at the time. I guess she decided that she couldn't take the strained relationship no more and she left. And from then on out I've been basically raising Bria on my own. Yeah Elizabeth comes around every often but it's always whatever man she's with over her child.

After I realized she wasn't coming back to me, I moved Bria and I back to Alabama.

Bria has been real down about it lately and I wanted to do something for her. That's why I bought the Ariana tickets.

I saved up the last three of my paychecks to makes sure that I was gonna be able to afford the best seats and meet and great passes.

I'm trying the best that I can. But for some reason that never seems good enough.

"Bria come on sweetheart, let's go and get some ice cream!" I shouted standing up from the bed.

Soon enough I heard small footsteps coming my way. "Ok, lwets go daddy! I wan spwinkles, wots and wots of spwinkles!"

I could tell she was really excited because of how she was pronouncing some of her words. It was adorable.

"Alright, let's go and get my princess some sprinkles."

-

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴏɴᴇ!

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ɪᴛ, ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ💕

-