33. Together Alone

You sat in waterfall. It was the only place that calmed you down.

"Hey." You turned to see Sans. He had a blue jacket with a white shirt. He sat next to you.

"Your having not enough sleep? What happened?" sans asked. You turned away.

"It's just... I don't know." You began looking away. "Y/N listen to me. You need sleep. Your tiring yourself out." Said Sans.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW!" You shouted which surprised Sans. You sighed and looked away.

"I'm sorry ok? I'm stressed. I'm scared. I feel like all the pressure is on me. I'm having self doubts and-

You were cut off by Sans hugging you. He cried. "You don't know how much I care about you! Don't doubt yourself! I always have nightmares if you ever or Paps will ever get hurt! If you did! I would never forgive myself!"

You felt shocked. Tears slowly fell from your eyes. "All the stress! You don't deserve it! I know your suffering, I am to. I feel scared. I'm just like you. But we'll be face it together." Said Sans.

He was so serious. He was never like that before.

"SO STOP ACTING LIKE THIS! ACT LIKE A KID FOR ASGORES SAKE! I'm the older brother. I'm suppose to be here for you." Said Sans.

He began to sob. You slowly wrapped your hands around him.

"S-Sans." You asked. Sans looked at you.

"A-Am I evil? Bad?" You said. Sans softly sadly smiled. "No your not. In fact, if you were. You would've hurt me. And-

"What if I look this way... does it mean I'm bad?" You said.

Sans looked shocked. "No...No! Your not bad just because you look like that. Paps is like you! I'm like you! Whatever you are doesn't mean your bad! Ok?" Said Sans.

You understood. But you still had self doubts.

It eased for now.

Sans hugged you. "Now let's go home ok?"

"Ok." You said.