5. Nightmares

You were into a chamber. "Ok I command you to kill The rabbit." It looked afraid.

"No! I won't! It's afraid! I can't kill it!" You shouted. "And why?" He asked.

"Because it's alive! I'm not going to kill just to lose my morals! It's not even doing anything!" You shouted.

"You should be grateful that it's an animal. Or would you...Oh that would be a good idea... prefer to be S-1?"

He tried to struggle. You gaped. Tears surrounded your eyesockets. "NO PLEASE!" You shouted. Gaster stabbed his soul. He slowly faded to particles of dust.

You ran to Sans. "NOO!" You shouted. "I told you. This will happen if you disobey my orders."

You looked up to him terrified. "And now I will teach you the same thing that I did to S-2 long ago!"

"NOOOOO!" You screamed.

You woke up your eyesockets widening. You kept sobbing silently into your corner.

You checked Sans. He was asleep. And Paps to.

(Pretend your in Papyrus's spot)

What if it happens? 'What if I have to kill someone? To kill my brothers?' You thought while sobbing.

"Are you ok?" You turned to see Sans. You ran and slowly sobbed into his arms.

"Shhhh...Shhhh... Don't wake up Pap up. It's ok. I'm here. Was it that dream again?" He asked.

You nodded. You kept crying and he kept hugging you. "You'll be fine. Remember what is it when it's a dream?" He asked.

"It's not... real." You answered. "Yes, it's not real. What is it really when it's not real?"

"A nightmare." You answered. "Mmmhmm" Said Sans.

"I was afraid I would have to kill you. And hurt someone. I wanted to protect you. But you died and!" You said as Sans interrupted.

"Shhhhh... it's just a Dream. It won't happened." Sans cooed. You slowly cried when you lay your head on his lap.

You kept crying your eyesockets. Tears invaded your eyesockets. You felt weak. Hopeless. You don't want to feel that way.

"I feel weak." You muttered. "Nah, I don't think you are. I know you didn't want to hurt Gaster. You're just like Papyrus. Your strong." Said Sans.

He wrapped his arms around you bracing you into a hug.

You hugged him back with tears in your eyesockets.

"I love you bro... so much..." you said.

"I love you to." Said Sans.

"Don't forget it's just a dream." You slowly felt tired.

You fell asleep on the floor. You were next to Papyrus and Sans.

_________

ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴇᴇ sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ. 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖. . .

𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕖. . .

𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤: 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖