31. Love at first sight?

You kept walking until you spot willfay in front of you.

"Y-Y/N... I love you." Your rose your eyesockets. "Are you kidding me? Love at first sight? Get real here." You said raising your bone brow.

"I just do ok! Now do it before I beat you!" Said Willfay glaring. "Love takes progress and time. And honestly I can't love a brute like you." You answered.

He smirked. "Well I might hurt your brothers. And continue hurting them. If you don't go out with me. But heh. Doesn't matter. Your a waste of space." Said willfay.

He snickered walking away.

Your eyesockets darken. Waste of space. Where have I heard that before?

-Flash back-

"Do you think I'm good?" You asked G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶. He turned to you with a blank expression.

"I think your useless. And your a waste of space. If you didn't grow attached to Sans and Papyrus. Oh my... Sans is worse. But your worser then him. Then I would've euthanized you long ago."

Your eyesockets darken. "E-Euthanize?" You said. He stood up and walked away. "Your witty and have knowledge. You figure it out."

-flash back end-

You looked down on the word. It felt bad. For some reason, it sent you down bad vibes.

You ignore the word. No Y/N he's just getting through your day. You said shaking your head as you walked home towards you and your brothers house.

Sans and Papyrus were asleep on the couch. You smiled softly. You went upstairs quietly and went to your room.

You faceplanted your face into your bed. 'Such a rough day." You mumbled.

You looked up at the ceiling. You felt really dizzy.

You fell asleep anyways.

A/N

Hey guys! I'm going to be on a hiatus, so slow updates are going to come along. Don't worry! I'm not dead! XD But Because im on Hiatus, imma take a break.

Don't worry I will still update though.

~ReaderReads10