27. Losing

Alphys was watching anime. "Oh my gosh! This part!" Alphys squealed while eating noodles in a plastic cup.

She heard coughing in the background. She went up and saw Y/N shaking and crying.

Alphys gaped. "H-Hang o-on!" Alphys shouted. She gaped as she checked the monitor. Her HP was slowly decreasing.

"NO! Don't worry! Hang on! Don't!" Said Alphys.
Y/N kept crying and shaking.

A monitor beeped. Alphys shouted. "NO!" She kept trying to add another monitor.

She couldn't lose you. What would Asgore think? What would your brothers thing? She must save you.

She couldn't fail. "Y/N! HANG IN THERE!" Alphys shouted.

Her HP was still going down. "Oh gosh!" Said Alphys.

___________________

You kept crying and sobbing in the void.

You were in pain.

_____________________

Alphys called Asgore. She didn't know what to do. Asgore came with the Skelebrothers.

Sans and Papyrus went in. They rushed towards
Y/N's side.

She kept shaking and crying.

"Y/N! ITS OK, JUST BREATH." Papyrus cooed. He held her hand.

Sans eyesockets had tears. He was freaking out. They were losing you.

"ASGORE! I DONT KNOW WHAT T-TO DO BUT IF WE DONT ACT ACCORDINGLY. W-WE MIGHT L-LOSE HER!" Said Alphys nervously.

"We don't need to act." Said Asgore as he saw the healing aura around Y/N.

"PLEASE.. YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP..." Said Papyrus.

____________________

You saw Papyrus in the distance. Your eyes widen. You turned away. You deserved not to go back.

It was your fault for being in this place. He kept reaching for you but the bone blocked him from entering.

You looked back. He was desperate. He had tears in his eyesockets.

You then slowly reached out and touched his hand.

Everything turned black. everything was slowly changing.

What's going to happen? You didn't know. Once you touched Papyrus's hand.

Things started to swirl.