28. Awake

You woke up breathing tensely. "B-Bro?" You muttered. Papyrus looked at you and then began to smile.

"There you are..." he hugged you. Sans joined in the hug.

"Good afternoon Y/N." You turned to see Asgore. You smiled back. "Good afternoon Asgore." You said.

Alphys gave you medicine and stuff like that. You left with Sans and Papyrus.

"I should've been there sooner. I should've protected you. Then maybe none of this wouldn't happen." Said Sans.

"I'm not... good enough." Said Sans. Your eyesockets widen on that.

"NO BROTHER! YOURE GOOD! YOU DIDN'T KNOW! NEITHER DID I!" Said Papyrus.

Sans looked away with despite. "I could've lost you. Why am I in this condition? I could've protected you." Said Sans as he put his hands on his skull.

He warped away. "SANS!" "Lets leave him alone." You said.

"BUT..." "trust me Pap, he needs alone time." You said smiling sadly.

He nodded. "AND I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL HELP YOU RETURN AND CARE FOR YOU! AND ALSO COOK YOU GOOD SPAGHETTI!" Said Papyrus as he grabbed you and hugged ou.

You snuggled into his scarf. "Yeah... I want spagetthi. It's been a long night." You said.

________________

You both got home. Sans was gone. You didn't want to question it. But when Papyrus cooked you spagetthi. You began to worry.

You assumed Papyrus was going to find him. But he fell asleep.

'I guess I have to find him.' You thought. You walked around. Asking if anyone saw Sans.

They shook their head.

"Hey have you seen Sans snowdrake?" You asked. She nodded. "He's in a bar, But no one is in there though. So you don't have to worry." Said Snowdrake.

"Thanks by the way I'm Y/N." You greeted. "I'm snowdrake! Wanna hangout sometime?" She asked.

"Sure." You said as you walked away after you waved goodbye. You saw Sans asleep there.

"Hey um what's your name?" You asked. "Grillby." Said Grillby as he softly smiled.

"That's my brother Sans. Can I take him home?" You asked. He smiled softly and nodded.

"I know your brother is Sans. You didn't have to tell me." Said Grillby.

"Oh... you rubbed your skull in embarrassment.

You carried Sanz. "Thanks Grillby," You Thank. "Wait before you go, here." He gave you  two bag of fries.

"Thanks." You said. He smiled and waved goodbye.