4. Intentions

Sans was ok. His crack was healed. But Gaster kept experimenting on us otherwise.

You were tied into the table. You couldn't get out. The ropes were secured.

"Why did you do this?" You asked.

"Because I have to. You ask to many questions." Said Gaster.

"I don't want this... I don't want this anymore..." you mumbled. Gaster took notice of your tears.

You see his skeleton hand fidgeting. But he continued. He aimed for the lasers.

(Warning this will be disturbing!)

You screamed in pain. You screamed a lot. You kept shouting for him to stop but he still kept going.

You kept shouting. "HELP!" But no one came. Not even a monster. Not even a human.

"PLEASE STOP!" You begged. You pleaded. But he kept going.

It was over. You were unconscious on that point. Gaster carried you to the cell. He threw you on the ground.

"Brother what do you think we're gonna-

He turned horrified at the sight of you being so injured.

"SISTER!" Papyrus shouted. He ran for you with tears in his eyesockets.

Sans glared at Gaster as he walked away.

"Brother help me carry her to the handle over there." Said Papyrus. Sans nodded. He carried you to the platform.

You slowly began to wake up. Your eyesockets adjust to the lighting.

"What happened?" You said groggy and irritated.

Sans and Paps hugged you. "I thought you were going to die! I thought!"

"It's ok Pap... it's ok." You mumbled rubbing his back.

"I'm S-Sorry! I couldn't protect you!" Papyrus shouted.

"It's ok Pap. We couldn't. Even if we tried." Sans assured.

"It wasn't your fault." You said.

-few hours later-

You played with the cube but Papyrus gaped as he saw it.

"SIS! THAT CUBE! I WAS WORKING ON IT"

"Oh I'm sorry, here" you said.

Papyrus sighed as he softly smiled

Papyrus sighed as he softly smiled. "It's ok Y/N." You smiled back. He was always forgiving.

Gosh he was to forgiving for the world. He always see good. Even if they done bad.

-few hours later-

You three fell asleep that day. They were on the ground though.

________________

You woke up to the familiar smell of smoke. You felt used to it. "Subject 1,2,3 come with me." Said Gaster.

You got up with Sans and Papyrus and went with gaster.

It looked like a room that had a bowl with a handler on it. "What's this?" You asked. "That's a sink." Said Gaster.

"WOW COOL!" Said Papyrus. There was piece of note that you recall hearing what Gaster Said a few days ago. paper.

You and Sans and Papyrus kept following the instructions. It looked a bit hard. It looked like someone was telling you to do something. But in fancy way. But simple.

You grabbed a pot of noodles and put it on the stove. Paps and Sans helped stir it. They prepared the plates and put it on the table.

Papyrus kept talking. He kept asking questions. You noticed it irritated gaster every second.

"How's your day?" He still didn't answer.

"It's a good place to eat food isn't it! We haven't ate together in a while!"

He still was silent.

"Hey Da-

"Let's just eat." Said Gaster. "But da-

"Didn't I just tell you to eat?" He asked. "O-Ok." Said Papyrus.

You and them ate in silence.