23. A Visit

You went and grab your coat. You also left a note on the table for Sans and Papyrus to let them know.

I'm taking a visit towards Asgore. Don't worry I'll return soon.

-Y/N

You then walked outside and closed the door quietly. You then try to think on how to teleport.

You then thought of the place you wanted to go. Somehow it warped you into the Castle.

Sure Asgore killed a human. You didn't know why. But you didn't questioned it. He took care of you and Sans and Papyrus.

He deserved a second chance. Like Sans Said. It's his duty.

'Wonder how I can do that, I need to practice my magic soon.' You mumbled.

You walked towards Asgore and woke him up. His eyes glow blue and orange.

He tensed. "Who are you? Show yourself!" Oh yeah you forgot. You were in the dark. You went and try to find a light charger. That looked like a flame monster.

You found it and charged it. A warm light greeted the room.

"Oh it's you, what woke you up in the middle of the night?"

"I had a dream... it was about... a person I don't remember or know." You said.

"Do you mind explaining it to me?" Said Asgore as he softly smiled.

"I was falling... and I kept falling until I reached the floor. I saw my brothers in a tube. And a person his name was... I don't remember. I don't know what he looks like." You said.

Asgore looked concerned and uncertain. "That's odd... did you keep having these dreams?" You nodded.

You hug Asgore as he hugged back. "I'm just scared. I don't know if it's real." You said

Asgore was sympathetic. "Remember they aren't real. There just dreams." You and Asgore stayed like that for a while.

"Do you want a cup of tea?" He asked. You nodded. He went outside and made you golden flower tea. You sat on the familiar table and drank it.

"Thanks Asgore. I'm going to take my leave now." You said. He nodded. "Remember my doors are always open." Said Asgore as he softly smiled.

You went outside and warpped away.