19. The Man Who Speaks Hands

You sat on the bed lately thinking of the dream you keep having every night.

Who was that person in that void?

You paced around. You looked around the house. For answers. Why you keep having that dream.

You sat on the bed thinking about the dream you had. " is his name g̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶?" You question.

You couldn't say his name. Couldn't even remember it either. 

You told Sans and Papyrus you were going to take a stroll in waterfall.

You walked outside of the house. You kept walking until you reached the entrance to waterfall.

The echoflowers shine bright in the moonlight. You reached a cloaked figure that was on a boat.

"Tra la la..." Said The cloaked figure. "Who are you?" You asked.

"I am the riverman." Said The Riverman. "I had a dream. It was about a person. His name was... I don't know but he looked like a skeleton..." you said.

"Do you know who it is?"

"I don't. But beware for the Man Who Speaks In Hands."

"Who's that?" You asked. "The Man Who Speaks In Hands." Said The Riverman.

You thought that was some legend. You shook that all off and went back home. You saw Papyrus was asleep. Sans as well in his room. You lay down on the couch.

You sighed.

The Man Who Speaks In Hands. Wonder who's that.

You slowly closed your eyes.

You eyes opened slightly to reveal a dark room. "Where am I?" You mumbled. Then everything turned fuzzy.

You kept falling like you used to. "AH! WHATS HAPPENING!" You shouted.

G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶

I don't know what you mean!

G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶

Who's G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶!

G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶

Help!

G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶

Someone help!

G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶

But nobody came. You kept falling for a while now. You saw a shadow going to charge at you.

You screamed as it devoured you. You woke up with your eyesockets glowing A/C in the light. (A/C means any color)

You breathed. "It was just a Dream it's not real."

You sighed as you huddled and hug yourself.

What a long night.