7. Rememberance

You woke up into someone's arms. It looked like a king with armor. "Hello I'm asgore. What's your name?" He asked.

"What happened?" Sans asked.

"I don't know. I don't remember much." You mumbled.

"Hmm do you three have names?" He asked.

"I think I am Papyrus? Right? I feel like I remember..." Said Papyrus.

"Yeah and I'm Sans!" Said Sans.

"I think I am... I don't remember." You said.

"Maybe Y/N? Will fit fine. I know it's not a font name. Sans and Papyrus are definitely Font Names. But Y/N will have to do." Said Asgore.

You nodded.

"Ok," you said smiling slightly. You and your brothers arrived to Asgores house.

"Do you know how to change clothes?" Asgore asked.

"What are clothes?" You and Sans and Papyrus asked in unison. "Hmm you three don't know what they are? Odd..."

Asgore looked at your hand as it had a handplate on it.

"What is that?" He asked.

You raised your skeleton hand and saw a plate. "I don't know really." You answered.

"We woke up with them on us." Sans answered.

"YEAH WE DONT KNOW WHAT THE LETTERS MEAN." Said Papyrus.

Asgore looked at the letters but he couldn't tell anything. He didn't remember.

"That's odd. No one should have them. Anyways I will be right back." Said Asgore.

Asgore went to grabbed some clothes and put them on the floor.

"Raise your arms." You did what you were told.

he grabbed your shirt and tucked it off. He changed you into a striped shirt with green and yellow stripes.

Sans and Papyrus were also changed into the same thing.

You and Sans and Papyrus learned interesting things everyday.

You never noticed it always interested Asgore. At your age. You would've known.

"Well it's night time. Good night."

You just sat there still.

"Do you not know how to sleep?" He asked. " I don't think I know how." You answered.

"You just go into the covers... and there!" He said done as he tucked you in.

"Good night," Said Asgore. He closed the door quietly.

You drift off to sleep.

It was weird. You never knew why you were here. Especially with the plates on your hand.

But why did you have them? You never remember where you came from.

You couldn't remember. It felt like a bad dream.