22. Real

G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶...

W̶h̶a̶t̶ h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶?

W̶h̶y̶ d̶i̶d̶ I̶ e̶v̶e̶r̶ d̶o̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶?

Your eyes lid open and you were once again falling. "What did I do! What's the idea!" You shouted. You kept having this dream for a while now.

"Hello?" You asked. You then fell to the floor. 'Finally something to walk on...' you thought.

You opened your eyes to see a tube with... why is Sans and Papyrus there!

Who's that man? He was in a lab coat

Who's that man? He was in a lab coat. His name. It said w̶.d̶ g̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ it was scribbled. You couldn't make it out.

Your brothers were in tubes. You also saw yourself in another tub full of blue liquid.

Your eyesockets widen. 'Why am I in there'

To many visions happened at once. It started with my brothers in the tubes. Bottles smashed with blue and orange liquid.

My brothers were hugging each other as if it was for life. Sans had a patch on his other eye.

A man with white flames in a lab coat with a screwdiver.

Your eyesockets glow really bright. Then it showed yourself.

You were on a table with ropes surrounding you. The man you presume was W̶.D̶ G̶A̶S̶T̶E̶R̶.

A laser shine so bright. It was on a ceiling. He pressed it. It was aimed for the eye. You heard your screams of pain.

Your eyesockets kept glowing intense. Screams kept being heard. It felt disturbing. It felt so familiar.

Your eyesockets snapped open. You kept breathing intense. You were cuddled with Papyrus and Sans. Somehow impossible. They weren't woken up.

You looked down on them. It felt so... Real.

_______________

H̶a̶n̶d̶p̶l̶a̶t̶e̶s̶
H̶O̶P̶E̶