16. Mistakes

(Warning this might have some feels...)

You walked towards waterfall. You felt very tense. But you had to stay strong.

You heard sobbing. You followed his sobbing and found him hiding behind a moonlight log.

"Hey bro..." you said. "I'm sorry... you shouldn't have to go here alone... I was a bad bro... I don't deserve to be your bro..." Sans muttered.

"No your not..." You interrupted. Sans looked away. "Look at me Sans Comic Font." You said his full name seriously.

He turned to look at you. "Your not a bad brother, what I see in you is kindness. You were just doing your best to make Papyrus happy." You said.

"What do you see in me? I'm just bad... I'm not good. I'm not worth it. I'm worthless."

"You took care of me and Papyrus. I look up to you... Your my brother... and I love you... Paps never meant what he said. Your worth everything." You said.

He looked at you with empty eyesockets with tears. He hugged you. He didn't want to let go.

"Let it all out... I'm here..." you cooed. You rubbed Sans head.

"I-I'm Sorry..." "Don't Be Sorry..." you said as you pecked his forehead.

You slowly looked to see Sans sleeping on your lap. You carried him. You then suddenly wished you wanted to just... get there quicker.

Then you suddenly teleported to you and your brothers house.

You didn't know how. But you wanted to question that later.

You went inside to see Papyrus eyesockets widen. "OH MY GOSH ARE YOU BOTH OKAY! I WAS SO WORRIED!"

"I'm fine, Sans is asleep." You said smiling softly. You went upstairs and put Sans in your bed. It was next to Papyrus's

You yawned.

You lay down next to him.

You felt sleepy. You slowly closed your eyes. You sighed as you softly smiled.

"Maybe next time... I will eat dinner later..."  and slowly you  drifted off to sleep.

A/N

Woah tons of chapters in a day. Lolz :3