9. Puns

"What's a EDO-MOM-E? I don't get it

"What's a EDO-MOM-E? I don't get it." Papyrus asked.

"I think it's a joke Pap, it's kinda funny." You said giggling slightly.

"Where did you heard of that?" Asgore asked.

"Oh from a book, ya know. That's all." Asgore asked.

"What book?" He asked. "I'm sorry... but I kinda went into the locked room and founded it." Said Sans.

You were surprised he could do that. "I-It's fine, Well this book had no use. Maybe you could keep it. Perhaps?" Asgore asked.

"Oh really? Thanks!" Said Sans. You kept munching on your pie.

"So your a MUNCHkin?" Sans joked. You chuckled. "Pie see why not?" You said winking. You and Sans both chuckled.

Papyrus looked confused but shrugged it off.

"Anyways we're going to go outside and meet other people, so you three can make friends."

"Really?" You asked. Asgore nodded.

"YAY ITS THE FIRST TIME WERE GOING TO MAKE FRIENDS!" Said Papyrus as Asgore chuckled.

(To asgore)

Sans seem to get the hang out of it. He was very chill and docile. He was always very lay back as well.

Papyrus, well needs to have some work. He seems to scare people away sometimes.

Y/N also had the hang of it. She seems to understand what people are saying. She seems like a good listener.

(Back to Y/N)

You and Sans and Papyrus went home. Papyrus sighed as he sat on the floor. "What's wrong bro?" You asked.

"Everyone seems to run away from me. When I talk to them. Sans slightly frown but kept his grin.

"Don't worry Pap, maybe they couldn't resist talking to you. They would freak out when they meet someone cool like you." Said Sans.

You were against lying. You believe everyone should know the truth. But if it makes Papyrus happy. You went along with what Sans Said.

"Really?!"

"Yeah," Said Sans.

"I guess you are right! People can't handle the presence under the being of the great Papyrus!"

You chuckled softly on how innocent Papyrus was. You felt hungry. So you got downstairs to eat pie.

"Y/N? Can I talk with you for a moment please?" Asgore requested.