29. Mistakes

"Sans?" You said as you woke him up.

"Oh hey sis..." Said Sans. "Sans I know what's wrong. Please don't blame yourself because you didn't protect me." You said.

'Besides it's my fault.'

"But I should've been there to protect you! I'm a bad bro! I'm not good enough because of my condition and-

"I'm a mistake."

You hugged him before he gets to finish his words. "Stop saying that to yourself. No matter how many times you say that. Your still good." You said.

Sans eyesockets were dark.

"Despite your condition." You Said. Tears escaped your eyesockets.

Sans was surprised. He was shocked. He thought he was the one to cry. But your crying.

He slowly rubbed your back for comfort. You kept crying and sobbing. "Shhh it's ok. I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said. Your right." Sans cooed.

Sans lay you down on his bed. He slowly rub your skull.

You fell asleep for a while. Sans chuckled at that. "Good night sis." Said Sans. He carried you to bed.

He quietly left leaving you drifting asleep.

_______________

You woke up due to Papyrus shaking you. "COME ON Y/N! ITS TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!"

You changed into a (clothes of choice) and pants. You wore (shoes of choice) and went out with Sans and Papyrus.

Snowdrake was there. "Hey snowy!" You said calling her nickname.

"Oh hey Y/N!" Said Snowdrake happily. You talked to her for a while. She heard you were in a coma. "I'm so glad your alright." Said Snowdrake.

"HA! Brain dead!" Said a monster. You turned around to see Papyrus shoved down on the floor.

"P-Please Stop! I don't like this" Said Papyrus. You didn't act and think it through.

Your eye flashed (color of choice) you ran and pinned him into the ceiling. You cracked his head.

"AHHHH!" He screamed. Your eyesockets widen on what you did. Sans look shocked.

"Y/N! Detention!" Said the Teacher as she came over.

"But! He-

You began to speak but she interrupted. "No buts!"

"Please! She didn't do anything!" Papyrus pleaded. "I'm sorry, but that's final." She said as she walked away.

"I'm sorry sister!" Said Papyrus. You softly smiled.

"Don't sweat it bro." You assured.

A/N

I actually got in detention during school today, so that's inspired on that. But I just was loud in the library rofl x3