2. Harm

You walked with Gaster and with the rest of Sans and Papyrus. You called them that because... you randomly did for no reason. It seems silly. But you called them that.

Gaster did Tests on you. You kept falling into the ground. And into the ceiling. Your skull cracked.

"See? Now that's what I want you to do on Subject 2."

Sans looked horrified. He felt like he could cry any second. Your breathing became intense.

"N-No I can't!" You shouted. "Hm? You won't?"

"No! He's my brother! I can't do that! No!" You shouted.

He kept cracking you. Hurting you. Sans screamed at him to stop. But he kept doing it. You felt fuzzy. You were gonna die.

"Hmm... at least I never done real damage. Whatever subject 2, 1 carry her back to the cell. Your a waste of my time."

You coughed. Sans put your head on his lap. Papyrus kept crying.

You were about to speak but gaster interrupted. "Don't catch an attitude."

"Well you're the one who threw it." You said. Sans eyesockets widen on what you said as he smiled. OOOOOOOOH BURN GASTER! BURN!!!!!

You swore you saw Gaster's eye twitch. But he walked away.

Sans and Papyrus carried you over to the cell. "Don't do that! Your gonna hurt yourself!"

You sighed and laughed. "It's ok. Your both my brothers. I love you both. I'll be fine." You said. They both hugged you.

You smiled softly as you lean to their touch. "Don't worry I'm fine." You said.

It was nighttime. You and Sans and Papyrus has lunch. It was hotdogs. But it was kinda've burnt. You still ate it anyway.

At least you got food. It was nighttime. ENTRY number. 1

Everything was going well. Me and Sans and Papyrus were experimented on. Despite the experiments. Gaster gave me a journal.

He told me I needed to get better on writing. So I did.

Papyrus got hurt. Really bad. He was scheduled for the laser into his eye. I was scheduled for tomorrow. And then... I had to see into the future. It was a ability skeletons have. I was working on it.

"tell me what you see."

"I don't see anything."

"Well we will have to continue if you do."

He stood up and walked away. It was nighttime. So you and Sans and Papyrus slept. But you slept away from the brothers.

Gaster seems surprised. You were the only skeleton who wasn't sleeping with anyone. He guessed you were the independent at a young age type.

Well you had to believe in hope. You must not give up your hopes and dreams. You can see the surface. And the underground.

You are filled with DETERMINATION.