8. Magic

"Hey Y/N?" You turned to see Sans whole you were stuffing you face in cinnamon pie.

"What?" You asked.

"Do you think we can defend ourselves?" He asked.

"We can, I believe we can if we try. Asgore did tell us we're practicing magic later." You said while munching on the pie.

"Which is right now." You and Papyrus eyes lit into stars.

"Come with me, we will practice."

"I never used magic before." Said Papyrus.

"I don't remember using them." You said. "Me to." Said Sans.

"Oh don't worry, we will practice a lot. Papyrus you first, but Sans. You won't practice with us because... it's-

"I understand, it's dangerous." Said Sans. Asgore nodded.

Papyrus kept moving and Asgore kept dodging.

"Familiar" Asgore finished

"Are you sure I'm doing good? Your moving out of the way!" Said Papyrus.

"What is Asgore doing?" You asked Sans. But you noticed he was in a trance.

"Hello? Sans?" You asked.

"Dodging... he's dodging."

"Really?" You said in surprise.

"Yes I am, how do you know that?" Asgore asked in surprise.

"I...I don't know..." Said Asgore. "Can you teach Sans to dodge?" Papyrus asked.

"I can teach him in theory. But he'll have to study it with you." Said Asgore.

"Ok! No problem!" Said Papyrus.

It was your turn to fight Asgore. You summoned bones the way Papyrus did. When Asgore hit you with his triton. He probably did that to surprise you.

You blocked it with a bone. "My, my, when did you learn how to block?" He asked.

"I don't remember," you said.

"Now you must end this fight." Said Asgore.

You press the MERCY button. (I assume monsters can press fight or mercy buttons.)

"I wanna join the royal guard someday!" Said Papyrus.

"I'm pretty sure you'll also be good at it Pap." You said smiling softly.

You and Sans and Papyrus went into the house again.

"Hey wanna see my bone?" You asked. Sans nodded keeping his lazy grin.

"Sure sis, lets see it."

You summoned a bone. Sans went to touch it. But no effect was done.

"Hmm that's strange, i never knew that a monsters attack would behave that way. Mind if I touch it?" He asked.

You nodded. He slowly touched it but he jerked with his eyes widen in shock.

 He slowly touched it but he jerked with his eyes widen in shock

He jerked away holding his hand to his chest. "Are you Alright? Y/N what did you do?" Papyrus asked.

"I didn't do anything! I didn't do anything..." you said.

"Do not be afraid. I'm fine." Said Asgore. He went up to leave.

You looked at Papyrus and Sans but they shrugged in confusion.

You sighed. What was Asgore thinking about?