21. Undyne

You and Papyrus took a trip towards waterfall. Sans agreed to stay home.

The echo flowers trailed onto the moonlight water. You saw someone approached you. "Who are you punks?"

You sensed a vibe and pushed Papyrus back. "We were just taking a stroll." You replied.

"OH MY GOSH A ROYAL GUARD! CAN I JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD!" Said Papyrus.

"Hmm oh I heard about you! You're Papyrus! Asgore told me about you! And you?"

"I'm Y/N. His sister." You said. "Oh Asgore never told me about you! But yeah Papyrus! You could join the Royal guard is you practice!"

"THANK YOU UNDYNE! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL PRACTICE TO BECOME A ROYAL GUARD!" Said Papyrus.

"Yeah he's cool." You said. Undyne nodded. "I will get your uniform in a couple of weeks. But you have to prove to me. Alright?" Said Undyne.

"OK!" Said Papyrus excites as usual. She walked away in her armor.

"Do you think we should trust her?" You whispered. "YES! SHES NOT HURTING US, SO WHY NOT?" Papyrus whispered.

"I guess so." You said still hesitant and oddly timid at Undyne. But you shrugged it off. You shouldn't judge people before meeting them first.

The echo flowers repeated our words. Luckily Undyne was gone. "Let's go home." You said as Papyrus nodded.

"OK! BUT DONT SPOIL YOUR APPETITE! IM GOING TO MAKE YOU SPAGHETTI!" Said Papyrus.

"Alright coolest bro." You said smiling softly. You noticed Sans was gone when you made it with Papyrus back home.

"Where is he?" You askdd. "SANS! WHERE ARE YOU BROTHER!"

No one answered. "I think he went somewhere." You said. "STAY HERE I WILL SEARCH FOR HIM."

"Are you sure Pap-

"DONT WORRY Y/N! I WILL FIND OUR BROTHER!" Said Papyrus as he went outside.

You smiled softly. "He's the coolest brother ever." You said as you sat on the couch watching tv.