17. Who is G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶?

You slowly sat in a room. "Huh? Where am I?" You wondered. You looked around to see a goopy person that is wearing a black sweater.

He looked over and saw you. His face was cracked. A black crack going up on his right. And a black crack going down on his left.

"Are you ok?" You asked. You went towards them.

"H̶o̶w̶ d̶i̶d̶ y̶o̶u̶ g̶e̶t̶ i̶n̶t̶o̶ c̶o̶n̶t̶a̶c̶t̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ t̶h̶e̶ v̶o̶i̶d̶?"

"The void? What do you mean?" You asked.

"I̶'m̶ s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ f̶o̶r̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ I̶ d̶i̶d̶. E̶v̶e̶n̶ i̶f̶ y̶o̶u̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶ r̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶."

"What do you mean? I can help! Maybe we can get you to where I am and-

He softly smiled at me of my ethuasium. "N̶o̶ I̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶ d̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶ t̶o̶ g̶o̶ b̶a̶c̶k̶. B̶u̶t̶ p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶. D̶o̶n̶'t̶ t̶r̶y̶..."

He disappeared.

"No wait!" You shouted. You woke up. Sans was still next to you.

"Y/N! SANS WAKE UP! ITS MORNING!"

"Coming pap!" You shouted.

"Wake up lazybones." You said shaking Sans.

He yawned. "No I'm to tired."

"Come on!" You said. He didn't move. You turned his soul blue and lifted his soul.

"Oh it's on." He said as his eye glow blue. You growled.

(PAPYRUS)

Hmm I wondered why Sans and Y/N are doing!

*megalovania intensifies

What is that music? "Y/N! SANS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE ARE YOU ALRIGHT!"

"I'm fine Pap!"

"GET UP THIS INSTANT SANS!" Y/N shouted.

"SANS Y/N! YOU BOTH BETTER NOT BE ROUGH HOUSING UP THERE IN MY ROOM!" I shouted.

A gaster blaster went off.

(Y/N)

Papyrus glared at us. "What happened?" He asked. It's not like this happened before. It happened rarely when Sans gets stubborn." He did it!" "She did it!"
You and Sans said in unison.