3. Blocking

(Don't Watch this If you haven't watch HANDPLATES)

You were alone with gaster for some reason. "Why can't we just attack the humans back?" You asked.

"I told you they're stronger then us. They can miss. One strike can even finish you off." Said Gaster.

"But how can we avoid it?" You asked in surprise and curiousity. "Well say this, if there's a way to use something. To prevent it from happening."

You tried to see it but no answer came. "Blocking."

"What's blocking?" You asked. "You block. To prevent that from happening. We will take lessons on how to block. You should stay prepared."

"Ok we will take this lessons from here. And there. I will use my attack's and you will block it." Said Gaster.

You nodded in cooperation. He summoned bones and headed towards your direction. You tried to react.

Surprisingly you summoned a long bone. You hold it and swing it around. Making them fly back.

"Hmm. Interesting. That could be a good tactic if a human is striking you with a knife or sword. Or a melee weapon. You need to block flying attacks. But I suppose that will do good." Said Gaster.

He looked impressed. It made your eyes lit in stars. You felt proud.

You walked back to your cell. "Hey sis, are you ok?"

"Mmmhmm im Fine." You said as you lay on the ground exhausted at the fight you had with Gaster.

Sure you were a skeleton that had magic but it took most of your strength.

You fell asleep for a while until you saw Papyrus with a broken eye.

"Oh my gosh Paps What happened!" You panicked as you rushed to him."I-It's Ok... I'm fine..." Said Paps.

"Gaster did this to you. Sans! Where's Sans!" You shouted.

"I'm fine..." he fainted. "N-No no no no! Please don't!" You kept shouting. You tried to heal him but you can't.

You weren't good at healing sometimes. "SANS!" You shouted. But no one came.

You woke up. It was just a Dream. You looked to your surroundings. You were next to Sans and Papyrus. They were hugging you.

You breathed in relief and went back to sleep. You're going to protect them.

You will always protect them. You loved them. And they loved you.

Gaster walked in. You tensed up. "NO! They are not ready yet! Stay away!" You said.

"What if I don't? Subject 3?" He summoned bones and flew towards them.

"NO!" You screamed. You prepared for the impact. But nothing came.

You opened your eyesockets as you saw a held long bone. It shielded you. "Interesting." Said Gaster as he wrote this on his clipboard.

"Leave her alone. Don't involve her in this." Sans growled.

Gaster made his monster soul blue and hit him on he ceiling.

"NO STOP!" You shouted. He didn't listen. He walked away.

You kept tearing up. "Don't worry little sister. I will heal him. Just go back to your spot ok?" Said Papyrus.

You nodded. "Ok." You said. You watch the green flowing around them.

You wanted to heal just like them. You wanted to be good at healing.

But how? You couldn't even heal in your dream like last time.