15. Memory

You woke up. You were in a cell with laser beams? What's this place? You saw Sans and Papyrus there. No one was there.

"Subject 3 come with me." You saw no one. "My name isn't subject 3! I'm Y/N!" You said.

No one was still here. The laser beams opened. You felt dragged by a unknown force. You tried to struggle.

But you were no longer dragged. You ran to Sans and Papyrus? They weren't there.

"Sans? Papyrus!" You shouted their names. You kept running.

You ran to hotlands? You saw No one there. You saw someone falling.

"HOLD ON I WILL SAVE YOU!" You shouted. You ran towards the person. You didn't know who they were. They looked blurry.

You ended up jumping towards the person.

You tried to grab their hand.

But you kept following.

G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶

What? Who's that?

G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶

Who's Gaster!

Why am I falling? You kept falling till the end of time.

"Y̶/N̶ W̶A̶K̶E̶ U̶P̶!"

"How Do I wake up?" You asked.

"WAKE UP!"

You shot your head up to see Papyrus shaking you. "Are you Alright?" Papyrus asked. "I'm fine. Just a Dream..." you mumbled.

"Don't worry it's not real." Sans reassured.

"I'm going to go outside," you said. "OK BE SAFE!"

You walked outside and saw tons of monsters. A lot of monsters were walking around.

You went to the shop to buy some cinna buns. You payed them 15G.

You walked towards the library to get new books. "You look new around here, what's your name?" The librarian said.

"I'm Y/N," you said. "Nice name." She gave you the books.

"Thanks." You said. You went home to see Papyrus so stressed. This wasn't like him.

"Are you ok?" You asked.

"WHAT IF THEY DONT THINK IM COOL. What if that's why they don't want to be friends... with me..."

"No..no! That's wrong, I think your the coolest, even Sans. Whatever they say doesn't matter to you." You said.

You hugged Papyrus. His eyesockets were few of tears. His eyes glow orange.

Your eyesockets glow(any color) just to comfort Papyrus.

"Yeah, I've already did what I can." Said Sans.

"BUT I WANT IT REAL COMING FROM THEM! ITS NOT ENOUGH! THEY MORE-

Sans eyesockets were dark. "SANS I DIDN'T MEAN IT I-

"Nah bro. It's ok... I'm kinda short for it." Said Sans. He ran off to snowdin somewhere in the forest.

"Sans!" You shouted his name.

"Papyrus you need to stay here, I will go find him." You said. "I DIDNT MEAN IT... I JUST...-

"I know you didn't... don't worry." You said.

You walked outside of snowdin. You saw and your eyes trailed to Sans footprints.

It led to the waterfall. You were filled with HOPE. You walked towards the direction with no hesitation nor doubt.