10. A Blur

You walked over to Asgore. "Yeah?" You asked.

"Do you have any memory on where you and your brothers come from? Do you have any memory perhaps?" He asked.

You thought about it. Hmmm. You didn't recall having any memory on your whereabouts.

"Well for what I think about it... I can't remember anything." You recalled. He looked at something on your neck.

"Why is there a scar on there?" He asked. You look back at it. You didn't notice that before.

You thought for a moment. "I don't know..." you said thinking about why it was on there.

"All I Remember is when I was about to fall to the edge. And Sans caught me in time." You said.

"Are you sure nothing else? Hmm strange." Said Asgore.

"You remember?" Said Asgore

"You remember?" Said Asgore. "Well I was in a place that was hot. I was with my brothers. But I was far away. And I passed out unconscious" you answered.

"That's weird. I feel like I know someone. But I can remember his name." Said Asgore.

"Me neither, I can't remember his name. Was his name? G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶?" You asked.

"What was that?" Asgore asked. Huh strange. What was his name again?

"Never mind, I'm gonna go into my room," you said. "Ok bye Y/N."

(To asgore)

Asgore sighed.

"I can't let them figure out what I've done." Asgore walked up to the basement. Six human souls.

And one of them didn't even wanted to fight. All of them didn't. Asgore sighed.

(To Y/N)

You opened your eyesockets and saw a snowy house. "What's that?" You said. You couldn't see in the future before. But it was blurry.

But clearly it was a house.

Sans and Papyrus was there. The vision changed seeing Sans in waterfall.

He was older. In a blue jacket. And black basketball pants.

He wore pink flip flops. He kept his lazy grin. You looked at yourself. But you were also older.

And taller. You wore a sweater with pants. And brown boots.

You wondered.

_________________

You woke up only to see Sans and Papyrus asleep. You sighed. You plopped your head into the pillow quietly not waking them up.

You sighed.

"What did I just see?" You muttered.