18. A Dog

You were walking with Papyrus and Sans in the snow

"I SHOULD ADD NEW INGREIDENTS TO SPAGHETTI!" Said Papyrus proudly.

"BARK" you look down to see a cute fluffy white dog.

"Awww look it's a dog!" You said as you looked at it in awe.

You thought about petting it but hesitated. "Can't think that dogs like bones..." you mumbled.

"Guess it's PAWSible for it to live in our house." Said Sans.

"SANS!" Said Papyrus raising his arms up in disappointment. You chuckled slightly at the pun.

"Oh come on! Don't be so... COLD."

That was it... it took Papyrus to explode because of that very pun.

"NYEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSANSSSSSSS!" He shouted in anger. You and Sans laughed.

"But I think we should keep it." You said as you carry the dog.

"Alright, anything for you sis." Said Sans. You and Sans and Papyrus went back home.

You put it on the couch. It barked. You smiled softly. "What should we name it?" You asked. "How about... Toby?" Said Sans.

"That's a great name!" Said Papyrus proudly as usual.

You sat on the couch as Papyrus cooks spaghetti. He started to learn how to cook from Asgore before we even met this house.

You sat on the couch and turned on the television. You ate your cinnamon buns from the bag.

You look at the dog. Toby was frowning as he smell the smell of the cinnamon buns.

"No toby, Paps will cook you spaghetti." You said. Toby bit on your ulna.

"AHHHHHHH!" You screeched in pain. Sans grabbed Toby off. "Are you ok?" Sans asked.

You received a flashback.

"Alright Subject 3, come I need to test something on you." Said G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶.

You came over. G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ grabbed your ulna and cracked it.

You cried in pain. It felt like something but your ulna. But 100x worse.

"Are you ok! Oh gosh!" Said Sans as he went over to me. Papyrus looked like he was about to cry.

"a̶t̶ l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ d̶i̶d̶ a̶n̶y̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶ d̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶, she would've cracked her ulna a lot worse." Said G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶.

Sans glared at him. "I wish it was you that got cracked instead of her. She never deserved it."

Flash back end

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Said Papyrus.

You shook your head. "I'm fine... let's go eat spaghetti ok?" You said.

"OK! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS! WILL DELIVER YOU MY SPECIAL SPAGETTHI!"

You and Sans began to eat it.

"IS IT GOOD!"

"Yeah it's good bro." Said Sans.

____________________

H҉a҉n҉d҉ p҉l҉a҉t҉e҉s҉ : H҉O҉P҉E҉

I̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶...

T̶u̶r̶n̶ b̶a̶c̶k̶...

G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶ d̶o̶w̶n̶ o̶n̶t̶o̶ t̶h̶e̶ f̶l̶o̶o̶r̶. H̶e̶ c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶'v̶e̶ h̶a̶d̶ s̶o̶ m̶a̶n̶y̶ o̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶.

Y̶e̶t̶ h̶e̶ d̶i̶d̶ i̶t̶ f̶o̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶a̶k̶e̶ o̶f̶ s̶c̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶. F̶o̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ b̶a̶r̶r̶i̶e̶r̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶ b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶n̶.

S̶o̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶ c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ b̶e̶ f̶r̶e̶e̶. H̶e̶ c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶'v̶e̶ h̶a̶d̶ a̶ f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶y̶.