26. Tears

Sans kept pacing around. His eyesockets full of tears. "I could've protect her... I should've been there earlier! I should've..." said Sans.

He clutched his skull. "I should've... she was always there for me... I could've... I should've... been there for her." Said Sans as tears escape his eyesockets.

"SANS! LISTEN TO ME." Sans look towards Papyrus with teary eyesockets. " I can't... I'm not a good bro... I'm bad... I'm always bad... I'm just...-

Papyrus hugged him. "LISTEN TO ME. YOUR A GOOD BROTHER! YOU DIDNT KNOW THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. Y/N DOESNT WANT US TO FEEL LIKE THIS. JUST FOR NOW... SHE'LL BE OKAY! I KNOW IT!" Said Papyrus.

Sans eyesockets went dark. He kept crying into his shoulder. "IT'S OK I'M HERE." Papyrus cooed.

"SHE'LL WAKE UP... I KNOW IT..."

_______________

You woke up to see yourself wearing Sans jacket and Papyrus scarf.

You were distances away from them. You saw a human with a knife.

Your eyesockets widen.

(Pretend your In PAPYRUS's place. (Your not wearing his gloves and his battle body.)

Your other self kept calling for your brothers. "SANS!... PAPYRUS!...." Said your Other self. She looked in grief.

The human steadied her knife and slashed your other self. Your eyesockets widen.

You woke up in the void. Once again. Was that you?

'Will that happen?' You thought. You hugged yourself. You weren't worried on that part of you being killed.

But Sans... and Papyrus?... not them.

All you do is sob.

You were overcome with grief.

You missed your brothers. You missed them both.

You wanted to go back to them. Telling them your sorry. You blamed yourself that it was your fault you were here.

You were scared. Will you go back? You kept crying. You don't want Sans to die. You don't want Papyrus to die.

You never wanted that to happen.

You turned around to look and see a goopy melted skeleton. It was the one you saw in your dream.

His eye had a crack downwards. And other that had a crack upwards.

He slowly patted your head. He looked sympathetic. You couldn't tell his face. It seemed scribbled. The white stuff looked glitched.

"i̶t̶'s̶ a̶l̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶... I̶t̶ w̶a̶s̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ a̶ d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶."

"Who are you? Why are you in my dreams?" You asked.

"I̶ c̶a̶n̶'t̶ t̶e̶l̶l̶ y̶o̶u̶..."

"Please I want to know,-

"D̶o̶n̶t̶ w̶a̶s̶t̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ o̶n̶ m̶e̶." Said G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ as he softly smiled.

"Were you a bad person?" You asked. His smile disappeared as he looked away in shame.

"I̶ w̶a̶s̶... B̶u̶t̶ I̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶i̶z̶e̶ I̶ c̶a̶n̶'t̶ g̶o̶ b̶a̶c̶k̶. E̶v̶e̶n̶ i̶f̶ I̶ w̶a̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ t̶o̶. P̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ w̶a̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ m̶e̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶. B̶u̶t̶ I̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ l̶e̶a̶r̶n̶ b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶. N̶e̶x̶t̶ t̶i̶m̶e̶." Said G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ as he softly smiled that last part he said.

"Who was them?" You asked. But he was gone.

"Hello? Mr?" You asked.

You called out his name. But nobody came.

You sat on the floor and hugged yourself again. In the deep void.