30. Detention

Papyrus and Sans went home. You sat in the chair waiting. It was silent.

'Why did you beat up Willfay? You could've just tell him off. You didn't have to result into LOVE.' You thought.

'You could've think it through. Then you wouldn't be here. Everyone was in this class so it was pretty awkward.

Yes, after class you had to stay for detention. Monsters would also take this class. Thankfully it was only 20 minutes.

Once it was over. You stood up and went outside. You hated willfay. He deserved what he got to him.

You walked towards your brothers house. "I'm back." You said greeting with a lazy smile.

"Y/N! GUESS WHAT! IM IN THE ROYAL GUARD!" Your eyesockets widen. "Really? That's cool bro!" You said.

"But I'm practicing my attacks right now! I even got my uniform!" Said Papyrus.

"I'm proud of you. Bro" Said Sans keeping his lazy grin.

-few hours later-

Sans wasn't here. Weird.

"HEY PAP! IM GOING TO TAKE A WALK IN SNOWDIN." You said. "OK!" You walked out.

You kept walking and found the ruins door. You peeked to see Sans practicing knock knock jokes. A women voice answered.

You smiled softly. 'Oooo~ does he love someone?" Sans then was in front of me.

"Sis What are you doing here?" He asked. "OOOOOH~ do you like someone behind that door?" You asked.

He blushed infuriously blue. Huh. Never knew skeletons can blush.

"N-No I don't." Said Sans. You laughed. He playfully nudged me.

"What were you doing there anyways?"

"Just talking a walk." You said as you walked with him back home.

"You like her don't you." You said smirking.

"Y/N!!" Said Sans as he hid his face.