"You ever tried his blood?" he asked.

My eyebrow rose in curiosity as his question, "No, why?"

"Well, if a demon tastes his blood it makes them crazy. It gives of a drunken yet high feeling. You should ask him one day," he shrugged.

"Cool. What about Angel blood?" I asked. He gave me his index finger, "Sour. Try if you want," he offered.

I used my sharp teeth to pierce through his finger as a needle. His blood hit my tongue and I couldn't help but gag causing him to laugh. It was the most inhumane sour thing I've ever tasted. Worst than sour candy itself.

"Demons and Angels aren't to cross paths when it comes to blood. However, your brother posses both sour and sweet since he is demon and angel," he explained.

I nodded in understanding and drank out my bag.

"Well, I was hoping we could do the attack on uptown tonight if you're okay with it," Darwin spoke. I nodded, "I'm down as long as I can kill people," I chirped.

"Well, in that case, we should go get the rest of the guys ready including ourselves," Jonathan spoke as they all stood up.

Micah then stood up before looking down at me. "I have to go as well. He's going to call me at any moment. If you're planning to use your powers, I suggest you use it a little. If you use it too much, the realm is going to drain you. You're also running on human blood and that's not going to last you long. If you overuse your powers and try to regain energy through blood, it's not going to work. Keep in mind this realm indifferent," he informed me.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, "I know, I know."

He then planted a kiss on my forehead, "I'll be back as soon as I can. Don't forget the dementors are after you as well," he spoke before he disappeared.

"Dementors?" Nick asked as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed about 2 blood bags. "Yeah," I spoke as we were now walking out of the house, "It's basically like these black ghost-like things like grim reapers. Getting close to one can be deadly. They drain your energy and can get into your mind. They make you feel unable pain as well," I tried my best to explain. The car started and we took off.

"What does it taste like?" Glen asked as she stared at me sucking on one of the blood bags. "It tastes sort of like frosting or like this creamy milk you can't resist," I mumbled.

"Not what I expected," she trailed off.

For the rest of the car ride, Darwin made some calls which I assume was to the rest of his gang informing them of the plan for tonight. I on the other hand just sipped on my blood and stared out the window. The town was honestly shitty compared to the actual New York City. The only bright side to this realm was that there was no traffic, law enforcers, or even crowds. The car came to a stop and I looked in front to see a pair of silver gates opening up.

Jonathan drove up the driveway towards a mansion which I'm guessing was theirs. They parked in front next to another SUV and got out. I trailed behind them as they walked into the house. Their lobby wasn't as huge as mine back home but it was still big. The interior of the house was just white with silver railings which were for the stairs.

Everyone went their own way and I looked around. I walked into the living room and jumped over the back of the couch before crashing down on it. Laying back I just fell asleep within seconds.

"I don't want to wake her you. You wake her up," someone tried to whisper but it came out like a shriek.

"Don't be a pussy, wake her up," I could hear Jack's voice.