Winter Wear (Keith x Fem!Reader)

Modern Modelling A.U.

Keith may have been toast. His stupid manager had gotten the time wrong and they were already fifteen minutes late, and to make things worse, he was stuck in a traffic jam. A sigh had slipped from his soft lips for the third time that day, lavender hues analyzing each vehicle that had slowly made its way forward, all except his damn car. The C.E.O. would be present for this shoot and judging what the coal haired man heard, he'd surely be in big trouble.

"Mr. Kogane?"

He grunts in response, showing his clear dissatisfaction and without realization, he had been shaking his leg out of anxiousness, arms folded over his torso, and he closed his eyes. His cell had rung and Keith sure as hell didn't want to answer it, yet after a solid ten ticks, his irritation gave into the blinking device beside him.

"Yes, hello?" he answers, phone now close to his right ear.

"You're late." A woman with a posh accent had stated, sternly. "Keith, as much as I'd love to wait here all day for you, we need someone here right now. The cameramen are getting awfully agitated!"

The red-jacketed model let out another sigh, this would be a loooong shoot for him. "We're stuck in traffic-."

"-I'll give you ten more minutes." With that, the call ended.

Great. Just great. 'But hey, one less job to do.' With that thought in mind, his lips had curled into a small smile and he leans back. The sudden quick movements of the vehicle caused the man to shoot up in surprise, searching around confusingly. Traffic was moving, and maybe, just maybe he'll make it after all. The cars beside him kept changing and he couldn't help but admire all of them, god he really needed to find a new way to kill time.

"We're here, Mr. Kogane." His driver announces, staring at him in the mirror.

"And not a minute to spare, might I add."

The strange man with wild orange hair had approached his vehicle, opening the door for him. He had vibrant markings on his face and a clean-cut moustache. Although, he was right. Keith really was late and barely made it on time, even with the ten-minute extension. And it all thanks to his president Shiro, that decided hiring Lance as his manager would keep him efficient. Hunk sure was lucky, having someone as reliable as Pidge as his manager. It's not like Keith could do anything anyway, Shiro did have the final word.

The red Paladin had followed behind the taller man, observing his surroundings and muting out the second in command. He went on and on about the brand known as Voltron, which would basically be a winter set for men and woman.

"The setting is 'first love', think you could handle it, soldier?"

"Yeah."

Wait, did Keith get that right? Love? What was Lance getting him into?

"Sorry, did you say first love?" Keith questions and it was clear he was not amused.

The company's second in command seemed stunned by the clueless model, shaking his head back and fourth as if to get rid of some sort of weird thought. From what Keith could process right away, he would be starring with (y/n), taking couples photos and enjoying every moment of it in front of the camera. The very idea seemed unreal somehow. At least it wasn't a total stranger, Lance sure came through for him today.

"Got it?"

"Yeah. For the most part." Keith responds, following the Alteran Inc manager into a dorm with clothes and makeup.

"And this here, is Romelle, our stylist." This Coran man says, hand gesturing towards the blonde woman. "Careful, she's a bit of a curious one."

"I can hear you!" Romelle yelps, hands placed on her hips. "And nice to meet you, Keith. I'll see what I am able to do."