Help! (Lance x Reader!)

A/N: Can you hear me screaming from my house?! Oh my gosh, this show has got me obsessed with it!! My favourite characters are Lance and Keith. Aaaaaaaaaah!! Okay, okay, I'm calm. This is literally my favourite thing in the world besides Vanguard!! Like, Shiro is just such a dad figure and I think he'd be a very good parent in every way. But this one-shot is about Lance, the over-exaggerative nerd who likes to think he's cool but realistically he's just a dork who tries to pick up space women. (Why must I love a space dork) Gaaaah! Shit.... I have a chemistry exam today! Oh god, I pray I pass..

--------

Stranded on an unknown planet, (y/n) let out a sigh. This never would have happened if her captain had listened to her, yes, she was in fact a co-pilot. Thanks to the man known as Crow, the crew crash landed on an already abandoned planet. Crow nods towards her in a sympathetic response to console her in some way, perhaps he was finally acknowledging her? She let out another long sigh, the messy haired brunette known as Matt taking a seat beside her. It's been a week stranded here, with all people!

"You know, we can always cuddle to warm up," Matt suggests, hands close to her ear so only she could hear.

"No, besides, it's warm enough here anyway," (y/n) responds, nonchalantly, "But nice try,"

Matt let out a sigh of exhaustion, arms crossed as they sit in front of their ship. The captain sent a distress signal a few days ago from when they "landed" in hopes someone would somehow pick it up as they pass by. Daniel was playing with his favourite red rubber ball, bouncing it and then catching it repeatedly, his raven black hair bouncing and his emerald eyes focusing on the ball as he caught it. And Cam, staring blankly at the sky as he fixes his broken lenses. That was it, this was her crew.

"This is reaaaaaally boring," Daniel says, complaining as he holds the ball in his palm, "Like, I just want to go home and eat some really delicious food, space food sucks,"

"Daniel, I've had enough of your complaining," Crow scowls, piercing black eyes staring at him sharply, "All we have to do is wait, soon,"

That's what he always said to them, soon. 'When was soon?' (Y/n) couldn't help but wonder, legs crossed as she awaits her saviours. Soon was taking too long for the eager humans that had no plans besides heading home if they could repair their destroyed ship.

"The engine is done for," Cam states, horrified, "We're done for, I guess I'll die not knowing what it's like to be loved," he wails, panicked tears rolling down his face.

"Cam, enough," (y/n) yelps, irritated by her shipmates.

"Like captain like co-pilot," Cam and Daniel say, n'sync as they giggle from the amusing moment.

Grumbling, she stands up and dusts off her white leather pants and took off her helmet in agitation. Perhaps their worry rubbed off on her why she felt so anxious, what if they were right? What if they were never going to be found and had to live on that lonely, abandoned planet forever? She quickly shook those un-welcomed thoughts, shaking her (h/c) locks to be free from the small helmet that she wore during her flight.

The gasp from her team caused her to look in the direction of where their eyes were darting, a large space craft the size of a castle appearing out of the oblivion. Daniel and Cam cheered, hugging and clasping their hands together as they stare at the captain and (y/n) for a nod of approval to approach the ship.