Secret Admirer (Pidge x Reader!)

With the time of day unknown, (y/n) finally awoke from the best sleep she had in what felt like forever. A yawn escaped her lips as she stretched her arms, vision hazy only for a moment before she could see clearly. With no plans whatsoever, she stretches and shifts her positioning so she could sit up, legs over the bed frame as she hoists her body up. As always, she unlocked her room door, peeking out and reaching for the small piece of paper stuck to the wall to her right and closed the door once again. It was folded in half, like she always found it, every single time she woke.

"... 'Good morning, (y/n). I hope you like these notes I leave everyday? I just want you to know, you deserve them. Every single one.'" She read aloud, a stupid grin wiped on her facial features.

All the notes started the same, although she didn't particularly mind. She had no clue who was behind it, the writing was fairly neat and she loved every single one she's ever received by her secret admirer. The small notes started about a month ago, with simple words of admiration and encouragement about her personality, looks, small little details the anonymous person witnessed and found cute about her. Each time she read them, she couldn't help the bubbling feeling of joy spread, a smile creeping on her face after reading the positive words the mysterious person left. It still bugged her that she had no leads as to whom was writing the beautiful words on the small piece of paper but she had accepted the fact that she wouldn't find out any time soon.

She folded the paper, setting it on the desk in the corner of the room and resumed her usual routine, do more stretching to fully awaken her body, change into her usual outfit, make her bed and finally, leave her dorm. Humming in rejoice from the fine morning she had, she made her way towards the training room. With every movement she made, it resonated throughout the corridor quite loudly. She let a sigh of relief escape her lips as she spot her training partner Pidge, awaiting her arrival. The green paladin often trained with her and seemed to enjoy it just as much as she did. Then, the door slid open revealing (y/n), prepared for anything to happen, who really knew if Pidge would do a surprise attack or not?

"You can relax, (y/n)," Pidge says, holding her hands in the air, "I'm not going to attack you, you just woke up, right?"

She hesitated, "n-no, I was just... Relaxing in my room,"

Pidge broke into a smile, a small laugh escaping her mouth, "yeah, I believe you,"

"No you don't," (y/n) states, grumbling afterwards, "but whatever,"

"Hey, did you get one of those love letters again?"

That received a playful hit to Pidge's arm and she felt the heat rush to her cheeks. All she could do was giggle like an idiot, wow. No surprise there, every time (y/n) had something like this happen to her, she didn't know how to act and was a little on the shy side when it came to that. Pidge exhaled loudly before proceeding to stretch, it was important to stretch before training after all. Turning around to face the wall, (y/n) let a sigh escape her lips as she stretches her legs to try to fully awaken her body. There was no way in hell she was going to lose to Pidge today. She felt confident, lifting the small blade she received from Shiro when she first got onto the castle, the small memory perfectly engraved into the memory of hers. It played every once in a while, the warm smile of the black Paladin's kind features creating a welcoming atmosphere about, then he placed a small dagger onto the palm of her hand, eyes turning sullen and serious.

"You can never be too careful," she's never forgotten, "I just don't want anything to ever happen to you (y/n), you're one of us now,"