Surprise! (Shiro x Reader!)

A/N: Aaaaah, when did I get 3k on this?! I felt like I needed to update it since I have so much reads, thanks so much for the support! I actually had to google what writing style was and immediately felt stupid after that, like oh, it's basically the way I write the story and how I tell it. Okay, so Shiro needs his own kid, so I'm just going to put this out there; excited Allura who loves children and just adores that there's and upcoming child of Shiro's. Like, she fully supports (y/n) and just loves the idea, even though it will cause a lot of trouble with saving the universe and stuff, she's willing to help raise the child with the two. Lance secretly digs the idea too. *mic drop* *picks up the mic again* lets all pretend we're eighteen or nineteen because it seems closer to Shiro's age *sets mic on the ground slowly while feeling awkward*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allura could never tell the others that she was bored, although she could tell her little mice friends of the news she so happened to see earlier today. Allura was always curious with the Paladins and her new friend, (y/n) who seemed to be acting out of the ordinary lately. Allura knew. She may have been a princess, but she knew that females go through the same process of birth and had the same symptoms, which to Allura's surprise, made her quite excited. Naturally, a child on the ship would cause a nuisance and be a disturbance, but Allura didn't care. She adored children. Perhaps she could help (y/n) out when she was in need of it?

The princess witnessed the females increase in eating, the nausea that (y/n) had ever so often, the strange change in mood that happened more often than usual, the symptoms were just screaming at her! She didn't believe for a minute that her human friend knew though, normally the woman would brush it off and say that it's just a cold. Indeed it was. For a week. Allura wanted to tell her friend that she showed the slightest signs of pregnancy but had no idea how to bring it up in a simple conversation. It was bound to happen, after all, (y/n) and Shiro did love each other deeply and were quite inseparable.

The small squeaks from her mice resounded the room, they had told her million of times to just tell her straight up. How absurd is that? Allura finally decided to tell her. Sometimes humans can be so clueless of stuff so universal and noticeable that it confused the princess quite a bit. What goes through the head of theirs, not to mention those strange ears, do they hear differently? The princess shook off the thoughts immediately, dusting off her dress before exiting the room where she worked the ship.

"Princess? Is something wrong?" Coran asks, fiddling with a towel, probably from cleaning somewhere in the castle.

"I'm fine, Coran," Allura responds, "really," with that, she escapes him, ready to find her friend.

Quickening her pace, Allura spots (y/n) in the distance, entering the training to her left. The princess entered the room, the (h/c) haired woman was practicing with Lance and Keith, fending against the blows the two were striking at her. Moves swift, (y/n) stops as she spots her friend, Allura, standing by the door with her arms folded over her chest. Keith and Lance did the same, eyes on the Altean that disturbed their training.

"Coming to join us, Allura?" Lance asks, eye brows moving up and down to tempt her, "it's fun, you get to hit people, preferably Keith,"

"Shut up Lance," Keith says, sharply.

"No, I have business to discuss with (y/n)," Allura states, bowing towards the two men, "I thank you for the offer, (y/n), I'd like to have a word with you privately,"

The female nods slowly, confused almost but follows Allura, she could hear the snickering from Lance who seemed to think the situation was quite funny for some reason. The princess put her hand to the females ear, gentle smile on her kind features as she let a small giggle slip her lips.