Not Telling~ (Lance x Reader!)

'Lance' the name of her best friend caused a surge of butterflies to arouse within her stomach, eyes clouded with a blurred vision as she rubs the nape of her head in confusion. She had forgotten she'd fallen asleep in such a place, the small snores of another person coming from just above her. It was none other than her good friend Hunk, mouth agape and little groans escaping, head moving ever so slightly when he got uncomfortable. Immediately, (y/n) rose from her sleeping position, drowsily looking around the premises for anyone else, all she could recall was the late night practice and the duel between her and Hunk, obviously (y/n) losing three to two. A yawn fell from her lips, arms outstretched straight as she stands up, the coldness sending shivers throughout her body and she sat down again, struggling to slide on her beige boots through the opaque vision.

It was definitely morning, the humming of Coran signifying he was passing by, perhaps making his way to the dining table where they were to always eat their meals. There, she would see him, smirk whipped on his face all the while he jokes and teases Keith or the others, taking a bite out of whatever it is they had for food. It was always fun to be around Lance, the smile of his sending her though a daze and she found herself most of the time, smiling blissfully, getting lost in the moment. She really liked him. (Y/n) was about to leave by herself, then she recalled the presence of Hunk, passed out on the red sofa where she lay just moments before, now stretched out. How inconvenient for her to wake him up from the dreamland of his, although she felt like she had to.

"Hunk." (Y/n) calls, arms folded over her chest, "I said, Hunk."

She grumbled, smirk curling on her lips as she approaches the still body, pinching his cheek. Hunk jerked awake, surprised for s moment, then groaned afterwards. He rubbed his cheek, eyes brows furrowed, as if he was questioning why (y/n) chose to do such a thing to him. A small giggle escaped her lips, hand rustling his raven locks and she was excited to see her crush again.

"Why'd you have to do that," Hunk whispers, standing up, clearly still in pain.

"Feel my wrath, Hunk," (y/n) yelps, snickering afterwards, "anyway, let's go eat~,"

"Oh, no wonder why you're in a rush," Hunk grins, "you want to right next to Lance, I just know it,"

"You like him." Hunk states, a chuckle escaping his lips.

Much to her surprise, a curious Lance came in, small cheeky grin accompanying his raised brow. "Like who?"

"Shit," she mutters, covering Hunk's mouth as a tinge of blush crept on her cheeks.

"Who is it, (y/n)?" Lance asks.

"Uh-," she was hesitant, "-wait, why are you here anyways Lance?"

He scratched the nape of his neck, averting his eyes, "Well, Allura told me to find you guys,"

He was silenced by the yawn of Hunk, eye watering as he wiped it away, "Whew, I'm beat," Hunk says, "time to eat I guess,"

(Y/n) grins, nodding as she follows behind Hunk to conceal her slight pink cheeks. The walk down the hallway was quiet but for some reason, she could feel the strong presence of Lance, eager to question her love interest and the drowsy Hunk, sluggishly making his way to the dining table.

"So who is it?"

She knew it.

"I'm not telling you," she manages, eyes glued to the floor so she wouldn't see his facial expression.