Chapter 9 : The Retaliation

Spencer’s P.O.V.

I’m sitting in Natie’s room with Aireal, Caity, Joey, and Alex. We’re all laughing and joking around about random stupid stuff, and I can’t help but feel all happy inside to see all my friends getting along.

“What the hell are you doing here?” My head snaps up to see Aphrodite standing in the doorway, glaring at Aireal.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t seem to realize I wasn’t allowed in my own room.” Aireal remarks, sarcasm mixed with mock innocence.

Aphrodite makes a low ‘grr’ noise and walks into the room, that’s when I notice Ricky, who is holding hands with Aphrodite and staring right at Aireal as Aphrodite drags him to her bed and then sits on his lap and gives him a quick kiss.

This is not going to go well.

I’m still watching Ricky and Aphrodite, but out of the corner of my eye, I can see Alex grab for Aireal’s hand and rest them on his leg then starts playing with her bracelets. Joey wraps his arm around her shoulders and pushes her over so she’s leaning on Alex as well.

“Wow Aireal, which one are you dating? The Wanna Be or the Heartbroken Player?” Aphrodite asks with a smirk on her face.

“Well, first off, stop with the childish name calling, it’s very unintelligent of you. Second, we’re actually all in an open relationship, this way we can do whatever the hell we want, no strings attached.” She lies smoothly. She’s pretty good at acting.

“And we get an awesome three-some.” Joey smirks in Ricky’s direction, who is starting to look really tense and angry. Good, he deserves it for cheating on Air.

Alex winks at Air and Joey who smile back evilly.

“I wanna join you guys one time!” Caity plays along, sounding disappointed.

“The more the merrier!” Joey exclaims.

“So does that mean I can too?” I ask playfully.

Natie smacks my arm. “No! Not unless I’m in too!” She pouts.

“You can all join!” Aireal shouts in excitement. “Well, accept Ricky and Aphrodite. I’m sure they already get freaky enough.” She smiles innocently over at the pair. Ricky’s face is so red it looks like it’ll explode. Aphrodite just smirks.

“Actually, we haven’t done it yet. I guess I’m not as whorish as you.” She laughs cynically.

Now it’s Aireal’s turn to be red faced. “I’m not a whore. I’m just adventurous and I met two people just as adventurous. Nothing wrong with a little fun.” She shrugs her shoulders in a non-caring way.

“Right. Maybe that’s what Ricky is. After all, he did cheat on you with three girls. Maybe we was just ‘adventurous’.” She smirks.

I see Aireal tense and I know she’s struck a nerve.

This isn’t going to end well.

Aireal’s P.O.V.

Did that bitch seriously just say that?! Did she seriously just compare me to him?! Hell Fucking No.

I jump up and am in her face before anyone knows what’s happening. I get an inch away and glare at her so hard that I’m convinced I could shoot lasers if I wanted to. “I am nothing like that asshole behind you. Don’t you ever compare me to that again. Do you understand, Bitch?” My voice has gone cold and all I can do is ball my hands into fists to steady my anger.