Chapter 17: Acquaintanceships Become Relationships

Chapter 17 : Acquaintanceships Become Relationships

Aireal’s P.O.V.

***Caution. Mature Content In This Chapter. Read At YOUR OWN Risk. This story is set to Pg-13 for a reason.***

*Recap*

“So.. you’re single?”

“That’s right. Do you not listen?”

“That’s all I needed to know.”

He steps forward another step, his body an inch from mine. I can feel the butterflies in my tummy multiply by ten and my heart starts to beat harder. I take another tiny step back until my back hits the tree. He takes the last little step it takes until our bodies are touching and he slowly leans in and softly whispers in my ear.

“I want you.”

**********

He pins me to the tree, with his arms on either side of my head, and softly breathes in my ear.  It causes shivers to run down my body. He nudges my neck with his face, wanting access, but when I don’t allow it, he pulls back just far enough to stare into my eyes and says “Now.” His voice is getting slightly husky.

I stare back, daring him to do it, daring him to kiss me. He glances at my lips, then back to my eyes. “Do it. You know you want to.” I say, sort of breathlessly, trying to be sexy by biting my lip.

He allows his lips to just barely brush mine. “Now.” He repeats.

This time, I don’t hesitate to let him. He trails soft kisses up my collar bone, up my neck, and to my ear, causing more ripples of shivers to roll down my body and making me squirm under his touch. He nips the hollow of my collar bone and I can’t help but give an almost inaudible moan. Almost.

Pushing himself up against me, I can feel his hardness pressing onto me. My hand trails up to his hair, running my fingers through it and slowly pulling his face away from my neck. He notices what I’m trying to do and kisses my lips a little roughly. He claims my bottom lip, being the dominant and I the submissive, which at the moment, I’m okay with. I kiss him back, trying to match his level of intensity. He puts his hand on my jaw, holding my face up and keeping me where I am, then bites my lip softly.

“I thought you were going to bite me harder.” I comment, sort of to myself.

He stares into my eyes and a tiny smirk appears on his face. “I don’t want to hurt you, just not yet, anyways.” He winks at me playfully and then bends down and kisses up and along my chest.

A small sigh escapes my lips, letting out a small amount of the pleasure I’m currently feeling. No, we aren’t doing anything super sexual just yet, but my heart is beating rapidly and I can feel a small amount of adrenaline coursing through my veins, making my core tingle with excitement. This boy is giving me some sort of rush, and all we’ve done is kiss. I giggle at how cliché that sounds.

He pulls away slightly, arching an eyebrow at me. “What’s so funny?”

“Oh uhm.. Nothing is funny. It just tickles when you do that.” This isn’t a lie, really. It really does tickle.

“Tickles in a good way, or… bad way?” He asks in a curious tone.

“Tickles in a good way.” I look him in the eyes so he knows what I meant by “good”.       

“Ooooh.” A sly smile slides onto his face. “Tickles in a very good way, eh?”

“Yeah..” I say quietly.