Chapter 8 : Let The Games Begin

Aireal’s P.O.V.

The rest of the day, Ricky kept trying to talk to me. I ignored him completely and avoided him all day long. Even at lunch I had somehow managed to keep him away from the table. Maybe it was the threatening look in my eyes.

Its dinner now and Aphrodite is sitting on the other end of the mess hall, with no other than Ricky. Damn them both. But as I said, they deserve each other.

“Spence, can I sit with you guys?” An unfamiliar voice asks. I look up and see a boy with strait black hair standing awkwardly at the end of our table. His dark blue eyes look hurt. I wonder what’s wrong.

“Yeah man, you know you’re welcome to join us anytime, right guys?” Spence asks our little group, who all mumble in agreement. I guess none of us is in a very good mood today. .

“Alright. Thanks.”  He takes a seat to my right, making me scoot closer to my left and bumping my leg into Alex’s. He glances up at him with an apologetic-nervous look, which he returns with wink, making me blush.

“So, Joey, what’s wrong man?” Spencer asks, looking a little worried when he sees Joey’s eyes tear up.

“It’s Becka. . And Timothy. .” He starts, trying to keep his cool, but slowly starting to break down. I feel really bad for him.

“Come on; tell your roomie all about it.” Spencer reaches across the table and gently pats Joey’s shoulder.

So they’re roomies? Interesting. Who’s the other roomie then?

 “He- They- I can’t believe they...” He starts, but is unable to finish as he buries his face in his hands and starts shaking with both anger and pain. Who is this Becka girl? Poor Joey.. I put my arms around his body and pull him into a hug. He looks up at me with tear stained cheeks and smiles.

“What are you doing?” He asks with the smile still on his face, slowly growing bigger.

“I uhm,” I bury my face in his arm to hide my blush. “I just hate seeing people cry, unless they deserve it, and you obviously don’t.”

“That’s so cute!” Caity gushes.

“Aweh thanks Air.” He turns and pulls me into his arms, so now we’re hugging each other.

I look up at him curiously. “How do you know my name? Er, nickname.”

He cracks a grin. “Spencer tells me everything. Including how you’re single and looking for payback on Aphrodite for stealing your man.” He nods his head toward the group, who are stealing glances at me and laughing as if something the other said was funny. Fake Bitches.

I look down. “Yeah. Only he’s not my man. We broke up like, A month and a half ago.” I mumble.

“Well, I dated her. Alex dated her. Hell, even Spencer dated her.” I pull out of Joey’s arms and my eyes snap up to see Natie and Spencer’s sheepish expressions.

Realization dawns on me. THAT’S why Aphrodite got so jealous of me when I shook Alex’s hand. Spencer broke up with her for Natie, her roommate!

“Oh? Is that so?” I look between the pair, mocking shock.

“HehHeh, yeeeeah.” Spence says, scratching the back of his head and then placing it on Natie’s shoulders. “I began to like Natie more than Aphrodite and so I got with Natie and dumped Aphrodite. . . That’s why she gets so jealous around you and Alex.”

Really? I would have never guessed.” I say sarcastically.

They both just laugh sheepishly.

“Sooo, since I’ve dated her, and Alex has dated her, we can help with the payback you want.” Joey suggests.

I smile evilly. This is perfect. I look between them. “Will you both help me?” I ask.

“Of course.” Alex says.

“I was the one who suggested it, so duh.” Joey jokes playfully.

My evil grin grows widely. “You guys are the best!” I exclaim, pulling them both into a hug. They share a look.

“One,” Alex says.

“Two,” Joey continues.

“Three.” They both whisper and kiss my cheeks simultaneously. I glance over to see Aphrodite’s face growing red with anger and Ricky jaw clenching and unclenching. I get it now. They’re helping me.

I blush and kiss both of them on the cheek and smile at them.

My eyes snap up at the sound of a tray crashing on a table and see that Aphrodite has thrown her tray down and is stomping out of the room, Ricky trailing behind her looking tense and angry. The whole room fell silent and all eyes are on them until they’re out of sight.

The room falls into quiet whispers.

I suddenly burst out laughing really hard. “Serves you right, Bitch!” I yell, causing me to laugh harder, soon, everybody else at the table joins in and so do a few others.

“This is great! It’s great!” I say happily to my group.

“That was pretty good!” Joey says enthusiastically.

“Indeed it was.” Alex agrees.

I pull them both into another hug.

“You guys are like, the twisted version of the three musketeers.” Caity jokes.

“We’re way more awesome than the three musketeers.” Alex says cockily, but I can’t help but agree.

“Indeed we are.” I chime, stealing Alex’s use of ‘indeed’.

“Hey! That’s my word!” He jokes. “But it’s sexy when you use it, so feel free to.” He winks.

 I roll my eyes. “Whatever.” But I smile anyways.

This is going to be fun.

HeHeHe I Feel Evil.

Today Was My First Day Of High School. Let’s Just Say , I Love It More Than Middle School. XD AND I Have Lunch With All My Besties. ^-^ I’m Tired Though. .

Anyways, Comment, Vote, Fan, Recommend. But Seriously, Comment Because I Want To Know Who My Readers Are. ={P.

AirHeads & Snickers ! – Aireal Sage xoxoxo