A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone

Start from the beginning

When you first debuted, the first couple days was hell. A lot of people hated you and very little showed support openly. But as you started performing and doing different events with Bangtan, people started coming around. You had already performed DNA a million times, but it never made you sick. And you had one fansign last week that went pretty okay.

And that brings you back to now, where you were heading. Today you had two fansign events. One in Sinchon and one in Myeongdong. You were excited. You loved fansigns already. Sure, the way fans reacted with the boys was obviously different but you loved it when fans would crouch in front of you and smile widely expressing their support for you and their love for your talent. Obviously, some fans wouldn't, they'd only utter a few words as you signed their album and they scurry away. It didn't make you as upset though, because you knew you would have to deal with it. Bang PD-nim had said that the first months would be tough, but soon people would start getting used to you and stop the excessive hate. That's what motivated you to keep smiling.

And that's where you found yourself in the van smiling widely with excitement as you headed to Sinchon. Yoongi caught sight of you and unknowingly he began smiling at your excitement.

For majority of the ride, he was focused on you.

***

You could hear the excited chatter from ARMY outside the venue and you smiled happily. Soo Mi's eyes raked over your clothing, hair, and soft makeup and she nodded in satisfaction.

"You look cute," referring to your slightly oversized light yellow sweater white skinny jeans.

"All thanks to you unnie," you winked and she laughed before you started hearing the voices of ARMY get louder and louder. The next thing they said was always the best.

Kim Namjoon

Kim Seokjin

Min Yoongi

Jung Hoseok

Park Jimin

Kim Taehyung

Jeon Jungkook

(Last Name) (Name)

BTS

Soo Mi laughed at your totally happy face.

"You guy should probably go out now," you heard one of the directors say and you and the boys did as told as you all walked out onto the stage thingie and the screams got louder.

"2,3, Bang-"

"-TAN HELLO WE ARE BTS!!"

You all chorused with wide smiles.

"Thank you all for coming and being so patient!! We'll start the event now and we can't wait to meet every single one of you!!" Namjoon said into the mic and then you all turned to go sit at the table. You sat in between Jimin and Yoongi and slowly the guards let the line open and ARMYs started kneeling as they shuffled in the line. One thing you liked about fansigns, is that even if you didn't have one right in front of you, many ARMYs liked to scream out questions and stuff that you guys could answer.

You smiled as the first girl shuffled down to in front of you with a wide smile.

"Hi (Name) unnie~" she sang as she handed you her album.

"Hello~~~what's your name?"

"Min Seo,"

"Hi Min Seo-yah it's nice to meet you!" you smiled and signed her album as she squealed softly.