Not Today (of all days...)

Start from the beginning

Along with dancing, songs also played a big role. You now had the entire tracklist of Love Yourself: Her memorized, including Serendipity, Jimin's solo Intro. It started with Serendipity, then went DNA, Best of Me, Pied Piper, the Billboard Skit, Mic Drop, Go Go, and finally Outro: Her. You had gotten the privilege to meet and work with some great people, like the Chainsmokers and Steve Aoki for songs like Best of Me and a Mic Drop Remix that was still in the developing stages. You weren't exactly sure what to think. Your debut was in only a couple of weeks. You felt slightly assured though, thanks to something Soo Mi had said. She had told you that ARMY wouldn't react too badly unless you were a girlfriend to one of the boys. She said that most of them thought of the Bangtan boys as theirs, so a girl they liked would be threatening. But when they see girls that are only friends they think it's cute.

So basically you had to have a cute relationship as a friend with the boys and you'd be fine. You felt kinda bad though. Whatever person each of them picked as a significant other would probably be so troubled by ARMY.

You decided that you would impress ARMY with your talents, and not worry about dating scandals and girlfriends and stuff.

Besides you'd only be a good friend to them anyway.

Anyways back to the present. Sometime this week, you guys would be having a photoshoot for the comeback photos. Except yours wouldn't be released yet. But that explains why there was so much commotion with dyeing hair. So after some debate between you, the stylists, and the managers, you all decided to keep your hair (hair color) but add on dark blue highlights. It matched up with the comeback theme anyway. You had gotten it done alongside the other boys. Seokjin had gone to a complete black, Yoongi was a bright blue, Hoseok was a red, Namjoon was an orangish shade, Jimin was blonde, Taehyung was a silverish color, and Jungkook was just light brown. You wondered how any shade managed to look so good on them. Jimin's color was inspired by your suggestion, and it made you pretty proud since he liked it so much. It was hard to get used to them with the newer colors. The first time you met them, Jimin's hair was pink and Namjoon's hair was purple and stuff like that. And then in the middle, they all changed it to brown hair. And now to get used to what you were calling DNA colors was a little unnerving. But you still thought they looked extremely handsome.

Another thing that was a little confusing was the highlight reel. Originally, it was supposed to be released on August 18th. But now since you were in it, the company thought they would release it right before Serendipity. But then, they decided to release it on August 18th anyway. The company decided that people would think that you were just a side character like the rest of the girls in it. So far, all the reactions about you were positive. People assumed you were just like the other girls and we're just a small part in the story. A lot of people thought you were cute lol. You felt nice about that.

Your role in the highlight reel was well thought out by Hitman Bang and the rest of the producers. You were extremely impressed. It almost looked like they had been developing your story for a long time. It had been a couple of weeks since they had released the reel and again, the response regarding you was extremely positive, as it was with the rest of the girls. But you assumed it was only because ARMY thought you were just a side character. Not a new member. The thought of how they would react once you were revealed made you shudder. Since your debut wasn't officially until DNA and the rest of the album dropped, you weren't going to be featured in the Comeback Show Teasers. But you would have a little appearance in the Trailers for DNA MV. You were so excited for them to be released.

********

Despite you knowing that it definitely was not late enough to wake up, you rolled over in bed and forced your eyes open. When you did, they immediately darted to the other twin bed just a few feet from yours, where, fortunately, the male lay sound asleep, snoring lightly. You quietly swung your legs over the side of the bed and shuffled out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.