"Sky?" he called softly.

I didn't move or bother to respond. He then kissed the top of my head and I heard a click which must be the light switch followed by the door closing. I waited a minute before getting out of bed. 

I plant some pillows under the blanket along with the necklace. I ran into my closet and switched out of my clothes. I slipped into a pair of black ripped jeans, a fitted crop top, and a black jacket. I grabbed a pair of shades, a credit card that was under a secret account and my off radar phone.

I formed a portal and entered it which led to hell's library. "Books on compelling," I called out. I watched as one book came off the shelf. I grabbed it and sat down before scanning through it. I started to read.

Manipulation is normal for a demon but to summons the person or creature and compell them was another thing to only the most powerful could achieve. One few are able to master this. All I had to do was talk in a voice of manipulation, full focus, and speak with authority for enforcing the command. You would know when one is in control when the commander's eyes start to glow whilst compelling.

I turned the page so there was nothing much excepting on ways to fully focus and clear your mind through meditation. I closed the book and sent it back to where it came. Looking around the room, my eyes landed on the Prophecy book. I flashed over to it and it immediately opened revealing blank pages.

"What is Lucifer planning to do with me?" I asked. 

The pages started to turn on their own and the green mist came out. I reach towards it and within a blink, I was seeing myself laying in the center of a circle. Around it was people dressed in blank cloaks chanting. Lucifer was standing by watching along with Axel, Sean, Micah, and Zepar. I watched as I let out a piercing scream as I levitated off the ground.

I was crying blood and I could feel the pain I was feeling. The vision passed and I saw a clock on the wall. Time was fast-forwarding. This went on for hours, 12 to be exact. I was then pushed to another vision to where I saw my eyes were no longer black. This ritual was to turn my humanity back on. Within a blink, I was now back in the library.

"Books on Realms," I called out. 

I watched as a thick book came off the shelf. I grabbed it and set it on the table before opening it. I then looked through. So many realms. One was even black and white. One was just in the ocean. One full of mystical creature. My eyes then landed on a realm that looked to be like Earth. The only difference was that the people you know on actual Earth weren't on this Earth. I was entertained for a second but then got bored.

I continued to flip through and saw another realm. It was dangerous and only criminals lived there amongst innocents. It was like Earth but there were no police or president. No laws itself. The only con to this place was the energy level which was low. I looked at the image from the book and created a portal to the realm. I put the book back and entered it. Looking around, it was day time as I was on a lonely road. I put on my shades and started to walk down the road.

I spent about an hour walking down the road. No signs of a town or even people. From behind me, I could hear a car in the distance. Turning around, I saw it was a black SUV which is never a good sign but I gave no fucks. I stuck my hand out and watched as the car speeded down the road.

As it came closer, I could hear music blasting from the car despite the windows being up. The car came to stop and the driver's window rolled down which caused the music to blast even more. The guy in the driver's seat lower the volume and turned to me with a smirk on his face. Looking at the passenger's seat I saw a guy who looked a bit annoyed at the guy in the driver's seat. The backseat windows then rolled down and I looked to see more guys. There were four more.

"Where's the pretty lady going?" the guy asked as he eyed me. I shrugged, "I don't know. I'm kind of just exploring. Maybe the city?" I suggested.

"Hop in," the guy ordered as one of the guys in the back opened the door and got out. I hopped into the car and the guy got in before shutting the door. The car soon took off and I leaned back in my seat. "I'm Jonathan, that's Darwin, Taylor, Jack, Marcel, and Nick," the driver introduced me to everyone.

"Hello, I'm Skylar. Sky for short," I chipped with an innocent smile. They all greeted me back. "So where am I exactly?" I asked as I looked out the window to see some small houses apart from each other. They weren't modern as my house but rather old.

"New York City," Taylor spoke next to me. "Huh, it's different than I thought," I mumbled as I saw the house becoming more modern as we went down the road. Even the gas stations looked old.

"What did you expect it to look like?" Jack asked from behind. I shrugged, "Maybe more buildings and modern houses along with paved roads, not dusty ones."

I heard a scoffed from the passenger seat which came from Darwin.

"You seem to come from a rich place. Must be worth a lot," Marcel spoke next to me as he eyed me. "Depends on how you define worth," I winked causing him to smirk. "So tell me about New York City," I asked.

"Well, two gangs are currently in a war. We being Darwin, owns downtown and part of uptown whilst the other own some of uptown," Nick explained. "You're in a gang?" I questioned looking around trying to seem surprised. Can't blame me, it's fun to pretend to be stupid sometimes and fucking with people.

"Hints the guns, Sweetheart," Jonathan gestured to the AK's that was between everyone's legs or on their lap. "Ohh," I mumbled. To be honest, I didn't even see the guns. I guess I'm just used to seeing guns and being around them so I just bypass them. Ha! Just kidding. I just didn't care.

Marcel's brow arched up, "Scared much?"

I shook my head, "I've seen worst. Anyways, you guys know where I could buy a house or apartment or something?" I asked. Darwin let out a laugh, "A girl like you doesn't belong here. Might get hurt or something," he spoke in a sinister voice.

I let out a scoff, "You wish. Now I really need to find a place. You gonna help or not," I asked looking around the car. "Let's get some lunch first then take about that later," Jonathan spoke.

Darwin glared at him, "No. Let her out the fucking car," he hissed.

Jonathan rolled her eyes, "Come on. Just give her a chance dude," he argued. "Yeah, besides, it's been a while since we ran into someone cute," Marcel chirped.

I gave me a small smile, "Why thank you and yeah come on Darwin. Give me a chance. I'll pay for lunch," I pouted. The guys all chuckled as Darwin scoffed.

"Free food is a deal," Taylor hollered.

Jonathan turned the music up can everyone excepting Darwin started to jam hard to Start a Riot by Duckwrth and Shaboozey (Song above)