"Rikkai's general sure makes me shiver hard every time!" Tooyama Kintaro said and move to where Yukimura is "Neh~! Rikkai general have a match with me too!"

"Let's do that, Tooyama-kun." Yukimura said entering the court once again.

Jasmine just watch as everyone ask a match with the world's current number 1 in tennis. She's very happy and proud of what Yukimura have become.

Yanagi and Sanada watch Yukimura as he is now smiling and enjoying himself. This is the first for the past 12 years that they have seen Yukimura this happy. Maybe because the love of his life is now back in his arms.

Even being on the top of his career they both know that Yukimura isn't completely happy with it.

There are really just somethings that only a certain someone can fill that no amount of things can be able to fulfill.

Yukimura is now rested with the others when Jasmine spoke making everyone turn to them.

"What did you say?" Yukimura asked now his smile is gone and is looking at Jasmine intently.

"Can you play with me, Seiichi?" Jasmine ask serious too.

"But the doctors said you can't play any longer, right?" Yukimura ask everyone held on to their seat as they watch the exchange between the two.

"Yes. But 12 years have pass, compare before my bones are completely healed and matured now. Truth is I can return to pro again but I choose not to." Jasmine said shocking everyone except from Renji and Sanada who knew this fact.

"Jasmine." Yukimura said not really liking the idea, she might get injured again if we play.

"Seiichi, don't worry ok?" Jasmine ask as she stands up from her seat and then look at Atobe.

"Is it ok if I ask for assistance with clothes and equipment Atobe-kun?" Jasmine ask.

Atobe nodded his head, "Ore-sama's staff will help you." he then flick his fingers and his butler next to him bowed and directed Jasmine inside again.

Yukimura is now in deep thoughts. 'Maybe I should hold back?'

'I should hold back. I don't want her to get injured again.'

Yukimura is conflicted because he knows Jasmine might get upset if he won't use 100% of his true strength and skills but he is afraid for Jasmine to get injured again.

Yukimura is still in conflict with himself when Jasmine returned in all white collared jersey shirt and pleated tennis skirt. What she's wearing is what any girl playing tennis is wearing but something about her made it seem like other girls who wears the same pales in comparison.

She's like a fallen angel.

Sinfully beautiful.