During the way home I noticed my alphas were following me to my so I asked ,
"Don't you think you should spend a day at your own house .."

They all groaned at that together before saying,
"Well we were hoping you will not bring that up ."

Seeing my confused expression they continued ,"You see harry we have waited many years for you , after all this time without you we don't want stay away from you anymore , we want to spend our every second of our life with you .."

I couldn't find words to say what I felt that moment , how blessed was I too receive them as my alphas . I took a step forward looking at them directly in their eyes saying ,

"Believe me I feel the same towards you and I will always do as you say but right now I think I should spend some time with my family ." Seeing their sad faces I continued ,
"Well to make you all happy I have a deal ; right now I will go home to my family but at night I will have a sleep over at your place , how does that sound ."

And just like that a billion dollar smile appeared on their faces which caused me to smile back . Sorry mom but I am a teen child as well , after all some rules are made to be broken .

"We agree with that love , but we have one condition." Louis said with a smirk .

"And what would that be ..." I asked gulping because as far as I have got to know them a condition from Louis will never be an innocent one .

"Your will have to give us a kiss in return , on lips may I specify ."

That definitely made me blush like a red tomato but to honest I wanted to kiss them as much as they wanted to kiss me , to see what their lips feel like around mine , to know what they taste like ... so without much thinking I moved towards zayn cause he is the one standing right next to me ,
With every step I could feel the heat radiating from him , when we were face to face I could feel his breath on my lips which made me shiver from anticipation but zayn stood straight wanting me to make the first move . That was the only assurance I needed when I moved forward and my lips touched his thin perfect lips . Our lips fits with each other perfectly as we move our lips in a swift motion . He sucked lightly on my bottom lips while kissing me deeply , after a few moments I felt someone hugging me from behind . Eventually I broke away from the kiss and turned to find Liam to looking at me with pleading eyes ....

I moved forward and captured his lips in mine , loving the way it felt around mine . He moved his hands up and down my back making it more heated I can't help but notice he was holding back his emotions trying to make me comfortable during the kiss which made my heart burst with love , we moved away from each other with our eyes closed , someone held my shoulder from behind making me face them . I slowly opened my eyes seeing niall in front of me..

"Can I have the pleasure of kissing you darling ?" He asked biting his lip in the process , I laughed lightly before jumping on him kissing him lovingly . Niall held my waist tightly holding me completely attached to his body , we moved back from the kiss slightly just to have niall attack my lips again ..

"Sorry got carried away a bit .." he admitted blushing , I didn't say anything but gave another peck on his lips ,

"I don't mind it at all ."

I faced towards louis who was looking at me with naughty smirk on his lips , he lifted me up in the air which caused me to wrap my legs around his waist ,
"Let me warn you love , I will not be so gentle with you , I have waited for this moment so long ."

"Just kiss me you fool .."

He moved forward capturing my lips as his kissed me hungrily , he sucked roughly on my bottom lip which caused me to moan in pleasure . A hungry groan came from behind and before I knew all my alphas were surrounding me kissing and sucking wherever they could , let me remind you we were still in the middle of the Street which was thank God empty .