The suit!

*2 weeks later roses pov*
"Alice comes back in a week right?" I take my eyes off the stove for a moment and look at Carter. "Yes I'm pretty sure, she been pretty busy she hasn't been answering that much." She sighs and looked down. "Oh... yea." I look over at her again. "What's wrong?"  She looked back up with a fake smile. "Nothing... nothing is wrong I am perfectly fine." I turned off the stove and looked at her with a look that says 'really why don't you try again.' "Tsh carter you know I can read you like an open book now tell me what's wrong." She looks down in defeat and sighs. "Fine I-I miss Chris... I want him to come back so I can hit him and then kiss him and tell him that I missed him so much and that he is not allowed to make decisions like that anymore... I'm sorry, I'm the reason they left." I sighed and put the pancakes and bacon on our plates. "You are not the reason... Chris... Chris just jumped to conclusions, but can you blame him I mean a girl he has been dating- for what 4-5 months?- left to another country getting close again with an ex-crush and then having the ex-crush show up out of nowhere and be all lovey-dovey with the girl he loves. That is kind of big for him the get used to." *ding ding* "hold on I got a text... it's Alice."
A: Hey I'm going to stay here for about another week.
I look up to carter and said. "Alice says she staying for another week so she won't be coming back for another two weeks." She grunted and threw her hands up in the air. "Well tell her she needs to hurry cause I need her to ask Daniel about Chris since Alex won't tell you anything ." "Why don't you just ask him yourself or you know ask Chris." She opens her mouth to speak but her phone goes off. "Shit I'm late for class." I roll my eyes as she takes one of the pancakes and heads toward the door. "Did you ever finish your creative writing assignment?" She shook her head as she to do three things at once... eating breakfast, putting on her shoes and talking to me. "Nope but I did talk to the professor about giving me an extension on it." I shook my head while chuckling.

*daniels pov*
I hate this trip of hers they can only have their phone after hours and by then I'm asleep, and now she is staying for another week this is torture. "Will you both stop moping Daniel she will literally be able to talk to you in at least a week and Chris all you have to do is pick up that stupid phone of yours and call her if not I will!" Me and Chris both sat up and sighed. "You don't get it I can't, even if I do really miss her and her voice and the ways her eyes shine when she sees a new movie or her favorite food, the way that she laughs at all the stupid jokes on wrappers and stupid jokes in movies, the way that her nose scrunches up when she doesn't like something... shit I was rambling again... the point is I can't she is probably still mad at me and also..." Alex rolled his eyes as he cut him off. "Oh come on you how would you know if she is still mad you haven't talked to her since you left and even that conversation didn't go as planned." Chris ran his fingers through his hair and grunted. "Why must this be so difficult... I'm going to get dinner do you guys want anything?" we both shook our heads. "Nah I'm okay." we both said at the same time and then looked at each other. "JINX!" "JINK AGAIN!" we both glared at each other. "one..." "two..." he said back. "three... JINX... HA! I won you now have to do the good old face mask while wearing the suit." he groaned. "No not that suit anything but that suit!" I grinned at the memory. "oh and we can't forget the song..." he facepalmed. "I am NOT wearing that suit while singing 'im a barbie girl' it's humiliating!" Chris interrupted my scheming by chuckling and saying. "okay as much as I would love to see Alex humiliate himself but I'm hungry so can we preferably do this tomorrow at the main corp so that everyone can see this amazing consequence." Alex looked between us flabbergasted. "I, Alex your brother, the one that always helps both of you out of almost anything and would do almost anything for the both of you and this is how you repay me? you plan on making me wear that suit... with whatever condiment you pick as a mask and then sing 'im a barbie girl' at the top of my long in front of everyone at main corp?" we both looked at each other and nodded our heads. "yea, pretty much... well anyway I'm going to go get food."

"Oh come on why won't you agree that I should do it... he will thank me someday... just not at that moment." i rolled my eyes at Alex scheming... he is currently trying to get Chris back from yesterdays prank. "but its not a real prank if you want a real prank all you have to do is ask." Alex sighed as he moved his hair out of his face. "okay so the first whole part is a prank but there is no way that I would do the second part as a prank especially if it goes wrong." I rolled my eyes one more timed and sighed "don't hurt Chris too much you already know how he would feel if you did it with him knowing." Alex just waved his hand in front of his face. "yea, yea I know he would say no or might even get mad/ sad... now I am doing this when he comes back from getting food which should be in a couple minutes." I shook my head at my brother. "don't piss him off too much or he will get you back tomorrow when you wear the suit and mask." Alex cringed at the thought of the suit. "yea I know okay, its already bad enough I have to wear it there is no need to rub it in that you are the ones that are planning it."

*Chris pov* 

keys... keys... where are my keys? wait I found them okay now let's try to unlock the door with this food. I fiddled with the lock and the knob and then I heard a click and the door opened. I looked up to see my savior daniel otherwise if I drop this food while trying to open this door I. will. cry. "dude why did you get so much food?" I shrugged as I walked in. " I got hungry plus if there are any leftovers you guys can have it." Daniel just mumbled 'yea right, you barely share your food.' as I was sitting the food on the table. "Hey, Chris! someone is calling for you!" and with that I gave Daniel warning eyes so he doesn't touch the food and then I went over towards Alex. "what's up?" all he does is throws the landline at me and then says. "its for you." I put the phone to my ear until I heard it. "Hello?"

------------------------------------------------

*B.M. pov*

my sweet little Maddie you have 2 weeks to get it down and then its show time and start counting down the days until the main event happens its only a matter of time until he comes back. "Maddie 2 weeks is all I can promise, here is her phone... you must get this perfect otherwise you will get caught and blow this whole mission... 2 weeks that's it. if you fail me there will be no more chance you must complete this task and then your debt is paid." she bowed her head. "yes B.M. I will not fail this time!" and with that she left. hmmm, I wonder what the butterfly is doing at this moment I mean she is trapped... I think its time I visit the little butterfly.