Uh-oh

The boys showed up around 10:30 AM and we've been watching movies ever since. Carter and rose decided sometime last night that they were also going home tonight so they could spend it with family. I will be the only one leaving sometime tomorrow. We are currently in the middle of How the grinch stole Christmas. We all took turns picking movies and daniel picked this one. "So what's everyone's favorite tradition to do at Christmas." I went first. "Well me and my sisters would always start listening to Christmas music and start watching Christmas movies the day after Halloween and we still do it to this day. Rose your turn." Rose looked up at the ceiling thinking and then she put her head back on Alex's shoulder. "It would have be opening a present on Christmas Eve. Carter your turn." She stiffens a little and then says hesitantly. "W-Well we used have April over for dinner on Christmas Eve and she would always be the reason why we had a normal conversations without talking mostly sports... oh and after she would sit all of us in the living room with hot chocolates and she would read 'twas the night before Christmas. Daniel its your turn." He strokes his chin like he has a beard. "Hmm i would have to say our annual snowball showdown... which i am the unbeaten king." Chris and alex roll their eyes. "That's because you cheat." Daniel puts his hand on his chest as if he was hurt. "Who me? Noooo. Your thinking wrong its because you guys suck at hiding. Which means easy shots for me. Alex its your turn." Alex shrugs. "Moms famous Christmas dinner. Chris" Chris smirk. "Waiting for the moment the unbeatable king to mess up so i can take down the king and become the next king." Daniel laughs at Chris remark. "Have fun with that." I look at the time and then looked at everybody. "If you guys are planning to leave before 9 you should leave now its almost 8." They all nod I get up to grab a cookie and eat it as i watch Chris and alex help rose and carter with their luggage. I lay my head on Daniels shoulder. "You better call or text me when you get to your parents house." I look at him. "I will be fine its only a 3 hour drive and i will make sure i am awake while driving so you don't have to worry." He kisses my temple. "Yea but its my job to worry since i wont be seeing you off so you must text me when you get home." I roll my eyes. "Fine now get going all of you and text me when you get there all three of you." Chris and alex gasp as they put a hand to their hearts. "What about us alice don't you care about us." They start to pout which makes me laugh. "Well of course i do but Daniel would be telling me anyway so you don't have to text me." They chuckled and everyone waved goodbye as they were going out the door.
After they left i put away all the snacks that were out, then i went to pick up the trash. By the time i was finished it was around 10 that's when i got 4 texts a once. Daniel, Carter, Chris, and Alex. I text Chris and Alex saying that didn't have to text me cause i would have known already. Around 10:30 i got a text from rose saying. "Hey remember my Neice well she saw me pull up in the driveway. When i was on the sidewalk she came out running screaming my name... when she hugged me she ended up pushing me backwards... and i was on ice... thankfully there was snow, but when i fell in the snow she flopped next to me and started to make a snow angel and then threw snow at my face and now my clothes are covered in snow." I chuckle at her text and set my phone down. I grabbed the remote and replayed the grinch and fell asleep on the couch.
———start song————————
I've spent all day making sure there is nothing that will get ruined while we were gone and was making sure i had everything. Around 7:45 PM i do one more check list, and by 8 I'm out the door. I get into my car and hook my phone up  the radio so i can listen to music on my there. As I'm looking through my playlist i get a text from daniel.
"Hey, you there yet?"
"No I'm about to leave now i should be home sometime around 11."
"Do you want to talk the whole drive? Oh and guess who won the showdown once again!"
"Hmm let me guess you and nah i got coffee and music to keep me up... I'll talk to you later byyyeee."
I set my phone in the cup holder after starting a song.

It's about a half way through the drive i stoped for food once and then i was on the road again. Cancer is playing by my chemical romance I sing along while paying attention to the road. 🎵 "My sister and my brothers, still i will not kiss you cause the hardest part of this is leaving you..."🎵. I feel my car swerving i try turn it to the left so I don't hit the railing. I just hit a patch of black ice. I keep trying to stop the car but it keeps spinning until someone runs into my car flipping it. I can feel the dashboard crushing my legs and i hit my head on the steering wheel pretty hard. I hear the doors open of the car that hit me the older one who looks younger then me she probably just got her licenses. She comes running over yelling at her sister to call 911. She got on her knees and looked through what was left of the window. "Oh my god I'm so sorry i was driving home and then I didn't see you... I'm so sorry how are you feeling." I groaned in pain i tried to take a breath so i could answer her. "I'm fine... a-a-are you and your sister okay?" She nods. I tried to get a good out but i couldn't my vision going blurry. She noticed i was fading in and out. "Hey hey look at me." I tried to look at her but it hurt. "I-i cant." "What's your name?" I try to take in a breath but my side really hurts. "A-alice." She moves her body trying not to hit the glass while trying to get in my view. "My name is Clare and my little sister is Charlotte ok i need you to stay awake for me ok." I try to nod but i just wince in pain. Clare turns to look at her sister. "Tell them to hurry up we're losing her." She looks back at me. "Alice I'm going to take your pulse tell me if your wrist hurts when i do." She takes my pulse and turns back at her sister. "Tell them that she's stuck pretty tight and her pulse is weak." I groan in pain and then i start coughing. It tasted like iron which meant i was coughing up blood. "B-blood... I'm coughing... up b-blood." Clare's eyes turn wide as her sister comes up. I finally got a good look at her she looks about 10 maybe 11. "Charlotte how long till they get here?!" She looked at her sister. "A-a-about 5 more minutes." Charlotte looked at me as if she was in a horror film. I try not to chuckle or cough. "Its ok kid I've been in worse shape." She so terrified that she starts to cry. I tried to hold my left hand to her. "H-hey come here." She comes closer right next to her sister and takes my hand. "C-can you do something for me." She nods her head. I try to use my right to grab a small blue booklet out of my pocket and give it to her. "C-can you make sure the hospital calls the numbers that are c-circled m-m-my sister is as my parents so they don't have to call the forth." I keep that booklet with me everywhere just Incase something happens to me i have instructions for the person to call the people in the circle and if they don't pick up THEN they call my parents. I look at the little girl she is still crying i grab her hand. "C-Charlotte you have to be the brave one ok so please stop crying." I start to cough up blood again then my vision is starting to get blurry.  "M-make sure they call... i-i can hear them." The sirens grow louder and louder as it goes dark.