HELLO?

*clares pov*
When the ambulance and firefighters come the paramedics look us over and treat all the wounds we have. When they finally got alice out I grab the driver at the last minute and ask if we could go with. He gives you a small smile and then chuckles. He kneels down and looks at Charlotte. "Would you like to sit in the front and turn on the sirens?" She nods and he helped us in and hurried to the other side. Once he got in he started the ambulance and told Charlotte what button to push.
The nurse showed us to the waiting room I tried to sneak off to call our parents and to ask one of the nurse if they heard anything about alice. All i got was she was in surgery she had some internal bleeding so they went to close it up and make sure nothing else was wrong. I walk back to Charlotte and told her that mom and dad were on their way.
Her surgery took about 3 to 4 hours. Its almost 3 in the morning and we begged our parents to stay till we knew she was out fine. When the doctors who operated came out I didn't know what to think. "Are you friends or family of alice?" I shook my head. "N-no I'm the one that hit her." He gave me a confused look. "She gave us this booklet for you guys to call and I didn't want to leave without knowing if she made it or not." Charlotte gave the booklet to the doctor. He looked at your parents and then sighed. "Look all i can tell you is that she made it i cant tell you anymore then that I'm sorry... i will call these people soon ok." We got up to leave and Charlotte turned around back at the doctor and hugged hm. "T-thank you... oh she said the first number who is her sister is at her parents so you don't have to call her parents and to only call the ones that are circled." He smiled at her and ruffled her hair as he got up. "Ok now go on home you must be tired."
*ana's pov*
It 6 AM i went into Alice's room to see if she was up yet but she wast there. Larsen isn't coming in until tomorrow morning. I went downstairs but I didn't see her. I walked in the kitchen and saw my parents at the small dining table. "Have you seen alice?" My dad looks up from his paper. "Isn't she in her room?" I shook my head and then my phone started to ring. I picked it up without looking at the caller i.d. "Hello?... yes this is she." I dropped my phone after what i heard. My parents were taking a sip of their coffee when i said. "ALICE... is in the h-hospital s-s-she got in a car accident last night." They spit out their coffee. "What hospital?" "Saint Anthony hospital." My parents were shaking as was i. "That's at least an hour way go wake up Darcy and tell her to get dress don't tell her what happened."
*roes pov*
My family and i were talking about school and how everything was going when i got a call. "Yes?... yes... WHAT!!!! WHAT HOSPITAL!" I quickly stood up kissing my parents and my siblings a kiss on the cheek as i run up the stairs dialing carters number.
*carters pov *
I woke up to my phone ringing i answer it sleepily. "Hello?... um yea this is she... HUH WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES IN THE HOSPITAL!" I quickly got up and ran into my parents room. "PLEASE TELL ME APRIL STILL LIVES IN HER OLD HOUSE." They nodded their heads before they fell back to sleep. I ran back to my room and my phoned started to ring again this time it was rose.
"Hey did you hear?"
"Yea, I don't think Daniel or his brothers know though ."
"Ill go and see... i don't know how they will take it though especially Daniel."
"Ok ill see you at the hospital."
I run down the stairs and jump into my car and drive till i get to April's house. I run up to the door and then take a deep breath before i knocked on the door. April opened the door and invited me in. "Hey um where are the boys?" She motions me to fallow into the dinning room where there are a bunch of people enjoying their breakfast. April sits back in her seat and the boys notice that I'm there. "Hey carter join us for breakfast." I shook my head. "I cant daniel... daniel i need to talk to you and your brothers in private." He shook his head "can it wait I'm starving.... oh and did alice text you last night she didn't text me so i thought..." he cut off when he looked me in the eye and i turned away. "Daniel.... its about alice." All three of them slowly put down their forks and knives and so did everyone else shortly after, it soon became extremely quiet. Daniels eyes began to tear up his voice cracks when he says. "P-please don't tell me she dead." I shook my head. "No but she in the hospital... in a coma." He stood up from table. "W-what do you mean she in the hospital in a coma." I took a deep breath trying to hold back my tears. "She slid on black ice and another car hit hers. Hers flipped, she was trapped in the car till the firefighters came. She gave her blue booklet to a little girl that was in the other car. The doctor only called me about an hour ago. That's all I'm saying to you we have to go now the doctor will it explain the rest later. Now please get ready." I walked out in the living room and sat on the couch and april fallowed. When she sat down and hugged me that when a tear fell. A couple minutes later all three of them came running down the stairs. "You ready?" They nod and i lead them to my car. "What's in this blue booklet that you were talking about and how comes you got a call and we didn't" i shrugged and looked at Daniel. "A couple years before college alice and her sister got in a car accident. Her sister had a concussion and Alice broke her arm. Well ever since then she decided that if she was ever to get in a accident again or something were to happen to her, the person would call the names in the booklet." "So who all does she have them call?" "Last time i was told, in the circle was rose, me, and Ana. Out of the circle is the rest of her family." Alex shifted a little. "What do mean in the circle?" "They are the people that they must call and there is instructions about it." "So how comes we aren't in it?" "Umm I don't know it was probably because she forgot about it she only updates every couple months." 
When we got there rose and Alice's family were in the waiting room her mom and Ana were trying to comfort Darcy. When they saw us they called the doctor over. "Ok everyone is here please explain now." He pulled a chair over and took a deep breath. "Ok, when alice came in she had internal bleeding." "Where?" He looked at alice father and said. "In her abdomen and brain. We got it under control but when she was crushed it shattered a couple bones she also broke a rib so we also had to fix that." Daniel moved around in his chair for moment and then he spoke. "What caused her to go into the coma. Was it the shock, the bleeding, or the swelling?" "Those are the three possible causes it could have been all of them." "How long is she going to be in the coma?" The doctor fixed his glasses before he answered. "Well depends on how fast her body heals. It could be a week, a month, two months or maybe a year it a depends on how fast she heals." "So your saying she could miss Christmas and New Years." He nods his head. "Yes." He slowly gets up from his chair. "You can visit her she's in room B2213"