"Im home!"

Rose ^^^^^
Daniels POV
I just got back from the fountain I dropped Alice off at work since her ribs were mostly healed. I unlocked the door thinking of the conversation I was having with my brother. "What if jake told him you know he has been trying to get back at you for leaving... what if he goes after Alice. You may have made him to swore to stay away from us and mom and dad but you never made him swear that he wouldn't touch the girl you love." I growled of the thought of him coming to America just to get me back. I twist the door handle and saw that the dorm a mess. Maybe the twins got in another fight, the last time that happened they broke moms favorite vase and coffee table that got all three of us grounded even though I wasn't even home. I laugh at the thought and start to clean up the mess.
* two weeks later*
"So how does it feel to have it off." I look at Alice after taking a sip of my coffee. She just got her cast off yesterday and now she is walking around even though the doctor said to take it easy just in case. She smiles down at her now free leg and looks at me. "A whole lot better babe... so what are we watching for movie night?" I smile at her and said "whatever you want to watch, and as you know there will be no intrusions which means we might be able to watch the whole movie." Alice nodded. "Don't forget about tomorrow's dinner since carter is coming home tomorrow." I nod and set my now empty cup to the side. "I'll pick you up after your shift." I kissed her cheek and start heading to my noon class.

"Oh come on, will you wear it just for me." I look down at her phone again and shook my head. "Babe I'm not wearing a ballerina costume. Besides it's way to early for Halloween." She shot up and glared at me. "It is never to early for Halloween as it's never to early for Christmas, and if you won't be a ballerina then will you at least be my mcdreamy?" I shook my head. "No babe we will decide this in September it is still January so you can wait a couple months." She pouts and puts her head back on my lap and plays the movie. The door swings open as she hits play. "IM HOME!!!!" We both groan. "Welp that was a good amount of movie... what's up Chris." Chris lifts Alices legs and plops down on the couch next to us. "I'm bored and I miss carter so I came here to get attention from you guys." He gives us a pouty face and Alice shakes her head. "I thought you were having extra classes until she gets back and besides she comes back tomorrow you can wait 24 hours." Chris took the popcorn and took a couple. "That's way to long. So what are we watching." I roll my eyes. "WE are watching 9. YOU are going to your room and talking to carter."  He pouts again and takes the popcorn again. "Oh I see I'm not wanted anymore... well guess what I'm staying right here since rose and Alex kicked me out of your dorm since they were watching movies." He rolled his eyes and took the remote from Alice and hitting play. She took it back and paused it. "Chris can't you just go face time or call carter if you miss her so much." He sighed and looked at his phone. "Nope she is currently with an old friend and at the moment he is taking her to get a drink." Alice sighed as she sat up. "Oh that's good that she found jack but of all the timing." She facepalms and looks at Chris. "If your jealous don't be." Chris gave her a confused look. "Who's jack?" Alice thought for a moment. "How should I put this... carter and jack used to be a thing... you see her family used to go to Ireland every couple years when we were in middle and high school. Well they sort of developed feelings for each other but never actually told each other and got together, but they always knew. So last year when she went he confessed but she had a crush on someone else so they didn't talk for about a year so it is actually good that he's talking to her again." He looked down at his hands and Alice put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. "Don't worry Chris, trust me carter really likes you so I doubt she will do anything with jack." He gave a small smile and then his phone lit up. "I-I have to take this." He got up giving me a knowing look and started to walk to his room but I caught him whisper yell. "No I told you to stop calling I said you will not lay a hand on them so leave us alone!" He closed the door softly and I turned the movie on to avoid alices confused glance.
*the next day alices pov*
They boys and rose came into the café. Rose looks more rested up I relived her from her early morning shift a couple hours ago. "Hey hurry up with your shift we are going to the pizza place for lunch." Rose winks when Chris isn't looking. We talked carter into a earlier flight so she would come in around lunch so we could surprise Chris since all he has been doing is mopping around complaining that he misses carter and he wants her to come back because apparently they have this connection where they aren't allowed to be apart for a certain amount of time even carter complains to me and rose.

We got a circlular* booth me and Chris got the ends. It went Chris, rose. Alex, Daniel, and then me, carter should be getting to the dorm soon. Just as I thought that mine and roses phones went off.
>>carter:
Hey thought you said we were going to meet at the dorm.
>>rose:
We did but the boys were complaining they were hungry so we at the pizza place just outside of campus.
I tried to sneakily take a picture of Chris to send it in the group chat.
>>Alice:
Rose get it right we are holding Chris hostage.
>>carter:
HOLD MY BOO IM COMING oh and I have something amazing to tell you guys.

About fifteen minutes later carter came running into the pizzeria screaming "I'm here babe don't worry you are not a hostage anymore!" We all looked at her with wide eyes and Chris was smiling like an idiot

About fifteen minutes later carter came running into the pizzeria screaming "I'm here babe don't worry you are not a hostage anymore!" We all looked at her with wide eyes and Chris was smiling like an idiot. He got up and runs to her and hugged her.

"Your back I thought you weren't coming back till later I missed you!" He sighs and kisses her

"Your back I thought you weren't coming back till later I missed you!" He sighs and kisses her. "Please don't leave that long again I was really bored and lonely." All of us rolled our eyes beside carter who is smiling like an idiot. "Excuse you, you were not lonely and you definitely not bored Mr. ruin my brothers dates while my girlfriend is gone." Alex nodded his head to Daniels complaint. "Exactly! Wait does this mean we can interrupt your dates now?" Carter and Chris shake their heads and join us again. "Ok so I have something AMAZING to tell you guys!!!! Guess who I met while in Ireland!!!!" All of us shrugged waiting for her to finish. "I MET.... MISHA COLLINS!!!" My eyes went wide. "YOU DIDNT!" "I DID!!! I EVEN GOT HIS AUTO GRAPH!"
I slammed my hands on the table. "YOU DIDNT!" She fallowed my doing. "YES I DID!" I slammed them again. "DUDE THATS AWESOME NO LIKE ABOVE AWESOME!" "I KNOW RIGHT!" We got a couple of weird glance but we were okay with it.
*macs pov*
"Hey do you want to get some pizza." I looked at elizer. "Nope I have to work." I start to walk away but he stops in front of me. "Carter and rose are there I ran into carter and she told me." I thought for a moment and nodded my head. "Fine let's go I'll call in late."
When we walked in the girls were in the corner with a couple guys they were all smiling and cuddling up together. "Ugh why can't they just go back to where they came from we were supposed to get them not them.... let's just get our out of her I'm over this." He just nods and we walk out.