fooooddd

*alex pov*
dad just called to see if i saw daniel since he didn't show up for his actual shift and then asked me to find him.... last time this happened i found him in a ally fighting someone. i turned to chris "do you know where danny's at?" he shrugged "do you want to try the feild?" i nodded "and if he's not there i guess we have to try all the alleys..." we both jumped in chris "baby" james... james is a 1967 chevrolet impala so yea... he loves this thing he rarely lets people sit in it.
when we got to the clearing we looked for him but he wasn't there "oh what about that old tree house we took apart he might be there." i shrugged and mumbled let's try
when we got to the tree house i could hear daniel play his guitar, which is a surprise since he hadn't touched it since he broke his hand in a fight. i gestured towards chris to be quiet. then daniel started to scribble something and then tear out the paper and then he started again. after 5 minuets of it i decided to go up slowly and the sat a foot away from his back and chris followed. after a couple minutes he stopped and sighed and that is when i spoke up "so i heard you didn't show up for your shift"  daniel turned around "yea and..." "and it is your week to help at dads company..." he glared at chris which made him put his hands up in surrender "hey all i'm saying is yes it does hurt that she left without saying goodbye but come on you will see her again..." he rolled his eyes and then got up and started to walk away "i'll be back late tonight don't wait up..."

when daniel finally came home he smelt like cigarettes "please tell me you weren't with them again..." he looked away and i looked at chris and sighed "come on daniel you said you would stop hanging out with them you were 3 years strong... what happened." he sighed "look i know i shouldn't have gone back, yea i know i didn't do anything i just hanged out i didn't smoke..." it was chris's turn to answer "why did you go there then...?" he shrugged "idk it helped three years ago when i was depressed so i wanted to see if it still works..." he sat up and took out his phone and i guess called someone but when there was no answer he said "damn it, why do i keep getting that...." he then got up and walked away while still trying to get whoever to answer
mom called for dinner 6 times already and daniel still hasn't come out of his room "alex dear check on your brother and see if he heard me" i got up and knocked on daniels door. "daniel hey ma said come get dinner" when there was no answer i knock harder. "DANIEL" still no answer "if you do not answer the fudging door i will kick it down" after a couple minutes i heard shuffling and when daniel opened the door he looked really gloomy "you know doors have feelings too, they were once tree you know. i'm really not hungry so i'll pass on dinner." and with that i haven't seen him since and when he does actually come out he walks slower then normal and he doesn't talk when you try to talk to him.
when i finally found out what is bothering him (alice not answering) i decided to call rose.
*alices pov*
i was sitting with carter and rose giving them their gifts "soooo what did you get us?" i looked at carter "are you sure you want to know?" carter glared at me "i mean that's the only reason i've been waiting for you to come back..." "well if your going to be sarcastic then i won't give you a signed autograph of jack and sky and i also got you tickets for their next meet and greet" their faces lit up "WHAT... YOU DIDNT!" "no i did you one better i got their number..." carter glared at me "i hope you weren't being sarcastic" i nodded and grabbed the signed autographs and handed it to them "THIS...IS....AMAZING" rose screamed "so how did you get these anyway?" "well i was sitting in a cafe reading sky asked me what my drink was i told him and asked him for a autograph since he was your favorite youtuber,then jack came in and sat at my table for no reason" rose gave me. confused look "what do you mean he sat at your table?" "i mean he sat at my table, he literally got a cup of coffee and sat at my table and started talking about his new video" "so how did you get him to sign this?" "he kept talking and talking then he realized that i wasn't his friend and then he realized his friend left him so he was like 'i'm just going to sit here since i was abandoned' so i told him if he wanted to sit here he would have to give me a autograph... that's how" they were about to say something when roses phone goes off "hello?... yea she's here... i think so.... i don't know.... ugh fine" she turns to me "is your phone off?" i nod "yea why?" "hey she had her phone off so it's up to you or something i don't know... yea and... well that's your fault... i told you to tell him... well... grr why are you difficult... well if you would have told him none of this would happen... no... i am not,ok... bye" rose hung up and then looked at carter "apparently he didn't tell him when i told him to tell him before it was too late" carter raised a eyebrow "how bad is it....?"  "he um won't come out of his room..." ok now i'm getting confused "who is... what?????" rose gave me a surprised look "um it's... umm welllllll we are talking about... ELIZER...yea we are talking about him" okaaay? that's weird "and why isn't he coming out of his room?" carter made the same face as rose "heee.... he... HE found out rose hates sports and his turtle died to... soooooooo" "so he's hiding in his room cause his turtle died and cause rose hates sports?" they both nodded their heads "ok anyway who wants food?" carter jumped off the couch "OFF TO FOOD LAND!!!" i walked out first but i was close enough to hear carter say to rose "that was close"