Chris's Big Apology? (Extra Chapter)

(A/N: I changed up some of the words to fit the story, also the song is 'Let You Go' by Mountenz)

*Carters Pov*

The boys came back a week ago at least, and well its been awkward. I believe have spoken more to Daniel and Alex then Chris. The only thing we actually said to each other was a hello and a goodbye nothing more and nothing less. As much as I would love to talk to him, I am still a little mad over the fact that he thought that I would leave him for Jack, yea we had a fling but that was forever ago. Besides didn't someone tell him that he confessed and I friend-zoned him, once you are friend-zoned in my book that's where you stay.  I mean I did try to get alone with him, but this whole week he has been not present, even his brothers haven't been around much.

"Meet me at the auditorium, in an hour... come alone."- Rosetta

that's weird... why the auditorium... and why am I going alone?

"Why?"

"I have to recite a poem, and well it's quiet there, and I need someone in the audience."-Rosetta

"Um, why not just practice in the dorm?"

"Well you see, it's not really a poem it's more of a audition- well the poem is the audition- and they are being held at the auditorium so yea-- just come!" -Rosetta

Since when does she- you know what I'm not going to question it.

"Oh! and come through the side door and meet on the stage." Rosetta

I reaaally want to question her, but I know her and she won't tell me... and maybe she is actually auditioning for something... right?

***********************1 hour later**************************************

Whelp its an hour later and Rose is 10 minutes late, so I started to head to the door when all of a sudden a spotlight shone on the grand piano... and on me? All of a sudden Daniel came in with tux on and sat at the piano, and looked at me with a smile, and started to play. Since when has he been able to play the piano? All of a sudden another spotlight pointed to where daniel just came out, and then Chris came out in a tux.

 "I think that I've been missing all the things I didn't see ever since I let you go maybe it's because we always had a good routine that made us to comfortable I miss all the little things like how you made me laugh and how you made me feel that I could go do anything I believe you, but I need you I've been feeling so alone God, I miss you more than you could know" 

Chris continued to sing as he started to walk toward me. Has he always looked this good in a tux... focus Carter you are supposed to be mad at him.

"They say you don't know what you have until it's gone away God, they couldn't be more right there's a lot of things, I wish I had the chance to say I wish I had a little more time. I miss the little things like how you made me laugh and how you made me feel that I could go do anything I believe you, but I need you-" and then Alex stepped out of the same spot and joins daniel at the piano wearing the exact same thing as his brothers... tux.

"I've been feeling so alone God, I miss you more than you could know. Our house doesn't feel like a home ever since I had to let you go, I've been struggling to fight back tears these 3 months felt like 10 years. Our house doesn't feel like a home ever since I had to let you go when I had to let you go and walk away I knew that life would never be the same-"

he held out a hand that I subconsciously grabbed. Ok, mad or not he is really pulling off his tux, and his voice... done get me started on his voice it's as smooth as butter and I could hear him sing forever.

"I miss all the little things like how you made me laugh and how you made me feel that I could go do anything. I believe you, but I need you. I've been feeling so alone God, I miss you more than you could know. Our house doesn't feel like a home ever since had I to let you go, I've been struggling to fight back tears. These 3 months felt like 10 years. Our house doesn't feel like a home ever since I had to let you go, our house doesn't feel like a home ever since I had to let you go. Our house doesn't feel like a home ever since I had to let you go..." and with that, he stopped singing, stepped closer and put his forehead on mine as Daniel finished playing.

Chris then pulled away looked me in the eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for what I said 3 months ago... and to be honest that's the biggest thing in life that I regret right now, and I never meant to hurt you and I never meant to call that whimp your boyfriend or to tell you to go to him." 

I gave him a stern look and crushed his fingers together which made him whimper. "Ouch! Ok sorry, not the time to call him that- either way over the last three months I regretted it, and every single day I kept thinking what if you did go to him, and every single day I wanted to come back to make sure you didn't-"

He looked away with a saddened face and I brought his face to look back at me and gave him a confused look. "Then why didn't you?"

Chris hugged me tightly and nuzzled into the nape of my neck. then he mumbled. "Because I didn't want to come back to you telling me that you never wanted to see me again and that you chose him- I'm sorry I really am, and that's why the last week of our stay and this past week we have been refusing this."

I gave them all a confused face and then as I was about to speak rose came out... holding a camera. "Yes, I was in on it too, and no there is no actual audition... what kind of audition has you read a poem anyway?" 

"Well-" before I could even finish the sentence Chris brought my attention back to him.

"Carter, you can finish that conversation later. Look I now know that you would never leave me because you are mine and besides you don't-" before he finished that sentence he put his hand over his mouth and looked away.

I stepped into his vision. "I don't what? Come on you got that far you might as well finish it."

He turned around and scratched the back of his head. "I um- well- you don't seem like the type of girl he would stay with-"

I stepped back into his vision but he turned around again. "And why is that? and you might as well answer since you kept digging that hole."

I stepped in front of him one last time with my arms cross. "Because you are mine?" He then gave me a sheepish smile and then I frowned.

Seeing that I was not happy with the answer he turned around again, so I hit him upside the head. "What was that for?" 

He turned back around and looked at me which I gave him an innocent smile. "Well I was going to forgive you, but you kept digging a hole- and guess what? You are now in that hole. It's also a prettttty deep hole, so have fun trying to get out of it." And with that, I walked out the same way I came in.